• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mutated Pokemon

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
  • I will rip pokemon things to create a pokemon

Here is the first Madiflorbell
    ultimatepokemoncopy3au.jpg

There is the tails of Mawile, Wings of Pidgeot, body of Larion, leaves of Sunflora, Leaf at top of Victreebell, of tyranitar, eye of bannete, ears of aipom, body of weezing, mouth of spinirak

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I will make more, I just made it because I wanted to. I wanted the ultimate pokemon, but I stopped here.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    it's not excactly good..you resized 2 mawhile mouth thingys and attached a few parts...it's badly joined

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • yeah, what they said. it's badly joined, and really, you didn't do anything on it but rip and crop.

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
  • Sorry if I offend, but it looks horrid. Try avoiding resizing in spriting, as it takes all the fun out of it and also makes the image just look bad (seriously, it looks like you're looking at the Mawile mouth thing under a magnifing glass.) One of the wings isn't even attatched correctly, the Lairon body was repeated needlessly to turn it into a snake-like creature (which doesn't look good at all) and the Lairon part isn't attacted very well at... whatever that is connecting the leaves (is that the Weezing part?) Overall, it looks un-natural, and could never pass as a Pokemon, and is far off from "Ultimate Pokemon".

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    you see that it needs ALOT of work..but I'm willing 2 help..try actually blending and recolouring the parts

Back