• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mutation Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    when i woke up the next morning, one of the top leaders of the group, josh, said that we have to be unnotised today. somebody else said that the alpha(the group i'm in) and delta teams should join with josh for todays scouting mission.

we left the camp, and scouted out the imidiate area. everything was going good until a group of 5 grunts appeared.

I hid down in a strange grey room. It was dark and smelt damp. the stange kabotopys pokemon and rapidashy pokemon were there too. They were talking to each other, but i couldn't understand them aymore. I was so tierd. i had never gone further than to the other side of my room before. my legs shook from all the running. After the strange rapidashy pokemon had set one of the men on fire and jumped into the wall, me and the kabutopsy pokemon had held of the men until he woke up again and we all ran. we were faster than them.
    "What are your names?" I asked them slowly and clealy, hoping the umbreon half of the Kabutopy pokemon would be able to understand me and translate.

Crystal2893

Fire Master
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2005
    "They call me what was it now... ... Articorn? Yeah that's it. But my real name is Alex."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back