• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: My account is broken :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2016
    Hey, so I have an account as SumGai. And on April 1 it became unusable. Every time I try to log in I just get a weird error that fills up the whole screen.

I ended up making this second account just to be capable to posting so I can ask how to fix this.

The error that fills the screen looks like this:
    PHP User Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in ..../includes/functions_forumlist.php on line 245

if repeats that, with some variance in the numbers until it fills the whole screen.

Years
  • It's a known problem, and you shouldn't have had to create a new account to get rid of it. If you refresh, it should have gone away if it appeared for you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2016
    I've tried refreshing. I've tried different browsers. I've even tried different computers.

It's actually my account. I suppose I could record a video tonight to show you exactly what's happening. I can log in to this new account, but the moment I try to log in as SumGai, the error occurs.

Years
  • Which style are you using? Have you tried changing styles to see if the problem goes away?

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I am also have this same problem. My account name is Kouryu . Kindly fix my account please. :/

Back