• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Aggron Picture

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2006
    Well, it's not the best but it's the best I made. I like the pose!

My Aggron Picture

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Nice work, Tedd! I like the pose, too. It looks like the sort of thing it should do in Colosseum, the same as Machamp does! :D

I see a little colour leakage here and there (on the tail for example). A white brush or the eraser should correct this with no problem ^_^ You seem to be using layers which is great! The shading looks good, and is in the right places. The only real crit I can make is the colour leakage and that the lines look a bit shaky (if you're drawing freehand, it might be an idea to use the pen or line tool instead). :)

Hope that helps - and keep up the great work! :D

--FG

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
    i like the pose too, its a hard concept to draw, but try using smaller lines, but i like the shaky shading on the head, but on other spots it a little to shaky

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Slight anatomical problem: Aggron's upper jaw is not as long as its helmet. It should be about the same size as its lower jaw. Also the tail seems squashed when it goes behind the leg.
    Other than that, pretty cool.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    A VERY cool pose, and the coloring is nice. The shading is awesomely cell-like, and it's a nice fanart of Aggron. :) However, there are only a few spots for improvement, like making sure you fill in all the coloring spots (there just a few white spots), and the lineart is kinda shaky. But a very cool fanart. I love it =3

Back