• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Art Studio

Shizuya

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2011
    ya blue i agree with abnegation xD id give to have wat you have ><

i gots eczema all over my hands an arms >.< its nasty but i got to take care my skin better

Years
  • @Gav: It's easy enough to get, trust me. XD

@Blue/Leaf's #1 Fan: Oh dear. I grew up with eczema problems, for most of my childhood I had to cope with rather...bad eczema on the top of both my hands, and some of my knee caps too. But thankfully with a bit of medication that gradually disappeared.

@Maya: Yeeees you do, if anything, you'd need a decent amount of Vaseline slapped onto your dry skin daily, because your skin is dry in the first place due to a lack of moisture.

Shizuya

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2011
    so vaseline is the trick ya? XP

did u get rid of your eczema that way too blue?

Years
  • More or less. XD;

I used actual medication called...Eumovate? I think that's what it's called, I probably mispelt it, though. Oh, and Vaseline. A combination of those two soothed the irritated skin rather slowly, but it did the job of healing it eventually.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I'm not too sure, it's just made me want to draw (which I'm not very good at, hence the reason why they would be very bad ;;) something. Just a random urge, lets say? I'm now not sure what to draw... XD;

:)

Iris

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    Aww, I'm sure you wouldn't be bad at drawing at all! You should make a random drawing of a Pokemon or something and blog it. :D

whoops, haha, wrong account. :x

Cold Fusion

Years
  • I'm baaaaad. D: XD I can livejournal it I suppose. Hmmm, maybe a Pokemon... that's a good idea. Thank you for the suggestions. :DD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Yeah, I can't draw that well either... most of my graphics are (bad) vectors or (semi-decent) recolors. But my iSketch creations are masterpieces, lol

I use a product called "Cetaphil" to moisturize my skin, along with several prescription creams for infections since I have a bad habit of scratching my bad spots :/

Years
  • Ooh I love looking at peoples' iSketch pictures, even just for the hilarity. Reminds me of the iSketch event during the Get-Together, I really had a lot of fun in that because there were so many people drawing amusing pictures. XD

Cetaphil? I don't think I've heard of that, but after looking it up...yeah, I can see how it can help the skin, more or less operates like Eumovate. Eczema is very irritating and can be pretty embarrassing as well, lord knows as I was growing up I had several people comment "What's a matter with your skin? o_0"

Cold Fusion

Years
  • XDD I participated in my first one this year actually, it is really fun iSketch, but whenever it switched to me I'd get stuck on what to draw. ;; Hilarious all the same, especially when it's a stick-man I've noticed.

Back