• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My art!

Years
  • Hey, nice work! No comments? FIRST, OH YEAH.

Anyhow, I have to say, the first and last pictures were my favorites. I think the coloring was great in the Vaporeon and Eevee. However, I think some colors and values of colors made it harder to look at all the areas of the picture. I'd say, I was having a difficult time focusing on the water. The brown of the Eevee and purple of water don't look well next to each other.

Other than that, it seemed really great! Can you post more artwork? That, and I'll also watch you on dA (I'm MusicalCombusken there, don't freak out)! Nice work! =]

Years
  • Your first picture is adorable! Surskit inside a carved pumpkin is one of the cutest ideas I've seen! ^_^ There's not much I can critique on for this piece other than recommending you make Oshawott's mouth a little smaller, though that's generally a minor issue. I love Wooper's expression and the colors you chose here match very well in my eyes. :3

The second image is also very pretty, though I share the same opinion as Ana on the water; Eevee's brown and the purple of the water are a little hard for me to look at because of clashing colors. ^^; Also, assuming this is regular water, the bodies of the Pokemon should be at least slightly visible when underwater - water is fairly transparent.

I don't have much to critique on your last piece. It's gorgeous, as are the rest of the images. Great job, looking forward to updates! You're very talented. =D

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • Hi there!
    First of all I'd like to say that I like what you're doing. My favourite works of yours are the eevee & vaporeon/flasreon/jolteon pics.
    The articuno one works nicely, the colours are looking good in that one and it's a little darker than your usual.
    I think your lineless works are best, but in order to make the images stronger I would try to use a higher contrast of shades and try to develop your sense of colour. Don't be afraid to go really dark in the dark places and really bright in the brightly-lit places. As for the colour I would suggest trying to desaturate your backgrounds, maybe? try and make the focus of the picture what's in it rather than having everything compete for attention.

Good stuff and I hope we get to see you around here a bit more!

Acrios90

Pokemon Artist & DJ
    Years
  • Heeey I have seen you deviantart before! Your sonic dress up pic is one of my favorite sonic pics to date!

As for Citic, (I always leave a critic) I would suggest you try some different styles you havent tried Before. This is a great way to keep you on your toes and sometimes teach you some tricks that you wouldnt have learned otherwise!

Colourful

Lolcat-Trainer, srsly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2016
    Gotta agree with Romeo010, the picture of Articuno is damn beautiful =)

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    I am simply in love with your Vaporeon and Eevee one.

It made me laugh. Because when I first looked at it I saw a poor Eevee drowning and no one cared to save it.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Awwww I looove the Surskit in the Halloween picture! Quite creative haha. And the colours in the second link are really pretty and soft, however it lacks a bit of contrast though imo, the colours are all a little unsaturated, but that might be the effect you were going for so yea.

Back