• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My bad sprite Comics.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    My Sprite Comics

Hi, ive been checking out sprite comic websites and I became intrested with them. Now i'm ready to start my own comic and try to keep it going. Here it is, Episode 1: Attack of the Yoshi!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    Thanks! I'mgonna get started right away. BTW, what program do you use to do your comics? I'm using Photoshop.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    Here it is! Episode 2: Knuckles and Luigi. Guess what happens next!

Last edited:

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • LOL. Let's see, does Luigi and Knuckles join Sonic and Mario at the ER while Tails and Peach take their places?

Go reply to my sprite comic topic please!

I use Paint for mine.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2004
    lol really funny i really like em. the end of the third one leaves me in total mystery.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    Ive got another ready. Episode 5: Comic Releif? Yeah its a bad title. If I come up with something better i'll change it. Anyway i'm thinking about branching the Mario characters and Sonic Characters into two seperate comics, still following the same plot. (If there is one) And also keeping this one comic as a seperate too. So a total of 3 comics. Then I can go crazy with the sprites. :p :laugh:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2004
    lol they are all really funny had a good laugh and got a little stuck on episode 5

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    So episode 5 wasn't that good? I don't blame you. I thought it was bad too. But I made it at like 1:00 in the morning. I couldn't think. I might just redo it.

Hey I need inspiration. I'm trying to redo it but its tough.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2004
    you know you should use that dr mario sprite sheet and have him say that they taught him how to be a doctor in the ER

Back