• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My basic sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I just wanted to post my newly, first ever made signature to you guys.

Please comment and there may be more to come in the future.

~Thanks

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Again, Loki; Not trying to mini-mod...

Ok, like I said to another member, you need to post this in the Graphics Rating Thread

A showcase requires you to have at least four pieces of art. I see only one (your signature) so I doubt this is a showcase. If you just wanted it rated, use the GRT (Graphics Rating Thread) so PC can remain clean and tidy.

Also, here's a link to the Graphics and Photography Rules. I suggest you read them all before you do anything else, to prevent you from receiving multiple warnings.Thank you.

Motsuko

P.S. When if you do make a showcase, it helps if you post an actual image of your work, rather than just saying, "rate my current sig". This is because if you change your sig, people will be rating something entirely different.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back