• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My body is ready

IwatasBananas

Banananananana
Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2012
    Huge Pokemon fan and huge Nintendo fan. Also into pop music. In my spare time I do online voice acting. I'm working on developing a manga that I have been working on since the 6th grade back in 2002. I also like cookies. :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Bananas, welcome! I'm Andy, it's nice to meet you *shakes hand*. I was drawn to your thread by the amazing title. Based on that alone, you seem awesome already lmao.

If you need anything or just wanna say hi, VM me! :D

Years
  • Hi there, IwatasBananas.

I am the weird but funny Hikari.

*shakes hand*

What do you want to see at PC? I'm so curious...

So, you liek bananaz? I liek Oshawottz...

They call me "PC's Anti-Leaker Memetic Goddess Who Exposes The Secrets Of Her Infamous Death-Staring Avatar". (I don't mean the avatar I have now, but a particular avatar I'm often seen with)

Oh, so you want a banana?

I will give you one if you contact a bold name user. Andy/Shining Raichu there is one of them. He won't bite, neither will his PC staff brethren...

- Hikari10

Back