• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Chemical ROMANCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    MCR are banal, overplayed, emo crap.

I really can't stand anything but maybe 1-2 songs from Three Cheers, and their first CD.

They're more obsessed with their fashion than their bad music.

It's just kind of sad.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    And they are not obbessed with the fashion more then their music. Have you seen Panic! at the Disco's outfits. They are fashion obbessed. My Chemial Romance Rocks!!!! But they are kinda emo.

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
    yeeeeea whats the big obbsession? just wondering, ive only heard one of there songs, and thats only one they ever played on the radio, i dont see what the big phenmon (how ever you spell it) is.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    im just going to say that it isn't "emo" music

LOL K NUB

So explain how most of the songs on Three Cheers were centered around a few subjects:
    death, blood, lost love, et cetera.

I'm Not Okay is the anthem for the whiny emo loser's attitude. Tyvm.

vampire princess15 said:
    And they are not obbessed with the fashion more then their music. Have you seen Panic! at the Disco's outfits. They are fashion obbessed. My Chemial Romance Rocks!!!! But they are kinda emo.

And P!ATD are just as bad as MCR.

I get sick of crappy bands making the same lame music over and over and continuing to sell a million records a year when there are bands that actually have things to say who get ignored and forgotten by the mainstream.

Not fashion obsessed? Does the makeup for I'm Not Okay not speak for itself?

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    "LOL K NUB"

please tell me you're kidding...

No, definitely not kidding. And I'm definitely not being sarcastic either. :]

Anyway, the few good songs as I see them from MCR: The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You, Headfirst For Halos, Early Sunsets Over Monroeville.

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
    i dont get it, you go "i hate MCR blablablabla" then you say "well they do have some good songs" make up your mind, jeez.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back