• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen My copy of Silver wont keep saved games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprainedKhyber

Trainer Khyber
    Years
    My uncle recently found his old copy of Silver in a drawer. It will play just fine but when I make a save file and shut it off and start it back up, my save file is gone. Any ideas?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The save battery inside the Pokemon Silver cartridge could be dead. That's the only possible thing that it's not saving your progress. It's possible that it can be replaced though, but idk how.

Years
    Happens over time, most likely due to the save battery being dead like Meganium said.

Not sure how to fix it though.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    If you look back a few pages in the Metal/Color Q&A thread, someone has explained how to replace the battery and such. And you could probably find videos on YouTube. But next time, please use that thread to ask questions in. Thanks.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back