• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Cosplaying Adventure

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
  • I figured since this is my first time ever trying cosplaying, I'd show off the steps I'm going through. I do want to point out however that I will be following tutorials, and adapting them to suite my particular project. Right now I'm going to attempt Sora, which version has yet to be decided. I'm starting with a Kingdom Key template, which is shown below, and will soon start cutting out the rough shape.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Looks great! I remember my first sora cosplay.. it was horrible! I did roxas a while later and it was much better (made the keyblade out of wood that time instead of wrapping paper roll, paper machee, styrofoam, and paint)

This seems to be looking good so far! How's the rest of the costume coming? If you need tips on styling or dying a wig I can answer any questions.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Looks great! I remember my first sora cosplay.. it was horrible! I did roxas a while later and it was much better (made the keyblade out of wood that time instead of wrapping paper roll, paper machee, styrofoam, and paint)

This seems to be looking good so far! How's the rest of the costume coming? If you need tips on styling or dying a wig I can answer any questions.

Thanks! I'm currently still working on the keyblade, but the primer is hard to get on evenly. I'll probably need some tips on the wig and clothing, since it's my first time trying all of this.

Back