• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My crappy kirby anim.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    I replaced the stationary text version of my sig with a crappy animation I made in GIMP (it's my first creation from it, as a matter of fact). I don't know anything about that software yet, so naturally, this is crapola. Anyway, let the flame-fest begin, lol!

My crappy kirby anim.

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Awwwwwws, come on, I think it's cute! ^o^ Everyone's new at something - I personally don't think it's as bad as you say it is. XD *huggles teh Kirby* It looks like you did it out of markers, I think it's really neat. X3

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Its cute for something that looks quite simple. But I doubt it was simple,right?

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    Hiki Ixian said:
    Its cute for something that looks quite simple. But I doubt it was simple,right?

Actually, it was. :P I made nine or twelve different poses with text, transferred them into Word Art in Microsoft word, did a printscreen, pasted it into paint, and then pasted the poses I wanted into each frame. That's one reason they're so jumpy (except for the one part where it gets really high; that really is supposed to be a jump, lol!) Basically, it's text, so yeah, it is simple. :P I used to have a sequence of Kirby text poses in my sig down at the bottom, but I decided I'd try making a little gif with 'em in it instead. Maybe I'll fix it up later; I've got too much to do right now to worry about perfecting my GIMP skills. :P

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Cool. I recall you once did something similar right? I can stop looking at kirby dance! XD

Back