• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my crazy art

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I love your art.

I think you already know that, but just in case I didn't emphasize it enough, I love your art. I especially love your birds. You've got the anatomy down perfectly and it makes your bird Pokemon shine like the sun. I think that Ho-Oh is my favorite overall. Just the positioning and your color choices are so strong and delightful, you really touched on everything I love about that Pokemon.

Gosh.. !

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • That Xatu though. <3

There's something amazing about your art. It looks abstract, sort of, but I can still 100% make out what's going on at first glance, without having to distort my vision or squint or anything like that. Mega Pidgeot is fantastic, too. The colours that you've used compliment each other so well, and the shading just works really well. Looks very nice.

Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see more. :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I can open up the other thread, no problem! Want me to merge it with this one?

Kyoe

working on it
    Years
  • I agree with Fairy, your birds are great! You really nailed it with the Mega Pidgeot, too.

I'm not too much of a fan of your sculpting, though. It looks a little messy, to me. D:

Naruyan

夢~で暮らす
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Ooh, the Xatu is really nice. Definitely my favorite, it's got style. I like all of your artwork though. Keep it up~

Back