• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Demo is ready.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Yes, you heard it right, today I managed to get a demo for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. I still remember when I was thinking of getting one when Pokémon will release the news letter which contains the code, and I realized that it's not available because well, it's exclusive to United States, apparently. Also, when I spotted Pokémon Art Academy several weeks ago, there was a promotion that if I buy it in the eShop, I'll get the demo code too. But alas, that time I couldn't afford to buy it to the point that I missed the promo, again.

It was until last night that finally I managed to get one, when buying one of the Pokémon Virtual Console games. Even though I will not play the demo yet because I'm busy at completing the quest in one of the games that I'm playing atm, plus I've been thinking of the plot of the crossover story that I mentioned yesterday, but I hope the demo will be great.

Back