• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My DPP Tiles

Are my tiles nice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

School days again...
Years
  • The newest update is great..I like how they look and the way they shaded..but i have a problem with the last building[with the thorn-liked thing on the side]..it looks funny and does not like blend with the building itself..xD

What palette? The thorned one?

EDIT:
    Update: I edited the Pokemon Gym, what do you think of it?

pokemongym.png

Last edited:

School days again...
    Years

• It's a good thing that you added a bit more detail on the roof of the Pokemon gym, it looks a whole lot better

:t354:TG

Thanks and I also knew that it looks small.

i am going to use these perfect d/p tiles on my hack! you should help me out!
    i have no idea how to insert though :P
    but maby someone can help me....

Thanks and I don't know too how to insert tiles, I'm still learning it.
    Anyway, please if someone has Platinum ripped tiles, please VM to me. Platinum only.

School days again...
    Years
  • It's been a long to post here, I'm working on HGSS tiles that I rip while playing the English patch by Magius.

EDIT!
    I just finished some tiles, I'm working on the Pokemon Center and Mart. Suggestions?

hgsstileset.png

EDIT 2:
    I just noticed that the palettes are a bit dark, I think I ripped them at 4:00 - 5:00 so it's a bit dark, so I'm gonna change them together with the Pokemon Center to be made tomorrow.

EDIT 3:
    I just finished the Bike Shop in Sinnoh.

bikeshop.png

Last edited:

School days again...
    Years
  • Well that is one smexy looking bikeshop you got going on there, I love the coloring and shading of it =)

:t354:TG

Thanks and do you know how to change the brightness of the graphics in NO$GBA because the palettes of HGSS tiles are bit dark.

UPDATE:
    Edited Palettes with new tile: Pokemon Center

hgsstileset.png

EDIT:
    Some tiles are done:

hgsstilesetp.png

Last edited:

MexicoolBoy

I'm MEXICO!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    great tiles!!
    I love DPP style..but I'm not sure that this tiles are in a 16 colors :(

School days again...
    Years
  • Well, no offense, but that HGSS center looks like it was squeezed through a sausage maker. I don' know of any other way to put this.
    But all your other tiles look fine, except for maybe Kurt's house...

Well, I'll try to edit that one but my USB is broken so it will take a long time to restore and edit that tile.

School days again...
    Years
  • Tell me if the old ones are better or this one, I edited the tiles, but I haven't finished it, so here are few, comments?:

tileset2v.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back