• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen My Dragon team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    In my Dragon team I currently have Altaria, Flygon, Salamence, Latias, Raquaza and I'm
    still working on getting a Kingdra. I would love for this team to be immortally strong
    and able to beat the elite four hands down. If anyone has tip on training, move, techniques,
    anything... plz tell me.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Use items like protien, HP up, etc. Then teach your team moves that are effective against types/pokemon you are weak against such as ghosts with ice beam. I know Rayquaza can learn Crunch and Blizzard, which are useful.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Kingdra is good, it saves you from ice.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    By dragon team, does that include Gyarados, because he is a dragon and uses learns some dragon-type moves, but isn't actually a Dragon-Type.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    It's ingame, so you dont need help. I beat the elite four hands down with a blaziken and gardevoir, you dont need an entire team to best a game aim at ages 3+ and AI to match. It is seriously that easy.

Btw any human opponent with ice beam rapes you, with only kingdra being able to remoteley survive them. But that is always the problem with mono-tpye teams.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    The number one thing to do is teach your pokemon moves that can defend themselves from pokemon that have type advantages. For example, Altaria's got a weakness against Rock, Ice, and Dragon. I would give it Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Sunny Day/Dragon Dance, and Solarbeam/Earthquake

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
    Use items like protien, HP up, etc. Then teach your team moves that are effective against types/pokemon you are weak against such as ghosts with ice beam. I know Rayquaza can learn Crunch and Blizzard, which are useful.

hisss....
    Ev's plz save your soul

yes i ev my teams, that verus the AI, its just fun to ohko an poke and see the text "Its not very effective!"

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    This question seems more suitable for the Simple Q&A thread in the Pokémon Strategies and Movesets forum. Ask there if you need any advice.

~Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back