• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] My Drawings (or some of them anyway)

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
I mainly draw people with black pencils - here's some of my pics :)

1be6ba90e9edd0a0cb3efd8c0a80d478-d5bzd0w.jpg

The only successful picture of an animal I have ever done - Elephent - Pencils

david_tennant_by_suiag-d53bs84.jpg

David Tennant - Pencils

756f92f00cf651c49d4ed873b634044b-d55m390.jpg

Taylor Swift - Pencils

clarinet___pastel_by_suiag-d4unjxe.png

My shot at pastel

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
those are amazing. my favorite one is the middle one because it has an even amount of shading. the first one is too dark for me and the one of taylor swift is too light. i would work on trying to make your drawings more balance with the dark and lightness.
the pastel drawing is amazing because i know how hard is to draw with them since they always make a mess!
can't wait to see more (:

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
those are amazing. my favorite one is the middle one because it has an even amount of shading. the first one is too dark for me and the one of taylor swift is too light. i would work on trying to make your drawings more balance with the dark and lightness.
the pastel drawing is amazing because i know how hard is to draw with them since they always make a mess!
can't wait to see more (:

I agree that the Taylor Swift drawing is too light - the Elephant one was me trying to add heaps of detail, hence the reason why it ended up so dark (I was also purposefully making it dark-ish)

My David Tennant picture (the middle one) is my favourite drawing so far :D
I actually haven't done any drawing in the past few months 'cause I've been busy, but now that it's holidays I'm hoping to get started drawing again - so then I'll be able to update with more recent pictures :)

Back