• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My DS Hates Me...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
Why do you remind me of GLaDOS from Portal right now?

The symptoms most commonly produced by viewing my posts are superstition, perceiving inanimate objects as alive, and hallucinations. The Enrichment Center reminds you that forum posts will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

ThePlatinumShadow

Shiniest Shadow
Years
Maybe you should contact Nintendo and tell them to repair it. It may cost a hefty few dollars, but it relieves your frustration.

Sorry if I jumped into that, you could also try searching the internet for it.

Years
The symptoms most commonly produced by viewing my posts are superstition, perceiving inanimate objects as alive, and hallucinations. The Enrichment Center reminds you that forum posts will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.
Be careful, any off topic posts will be percieved as SPAM and will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official forum account, followed by death. :P

Maybe you should contact Nintendo and tell them to repair it. It may cost a hefty few dollars, but it relieves your frustration.

Sorry if I jumped into that, you could also try searching the internet for it.
Yeah, it's a nice idea, but it's safe to assume it's out of warranty by a decade and the repair costs are going to cost half of a new DSi XL.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
I find it true that the DS Phat breaks more easily.

Mine snapped a few months ago. I had it plugged it to play, because the charge had gone a couple of weeks prior, and I forgot about it and got up from where I was sat. The wire pulled the DS back and it landed on the floor and immediately snapped. I continued to play it after a while, but I ended up using some stiff plastic and sticky tape to hold the screens open at a playable angle. It still works, but not very well. :/

And later, with my DSi, I did the exact same thing and guess what? Not a scratch. :D
... well, a little scratch, but because of the matt surface, it actually came off with a damp cloth. The DSi is magical and a study little thing, too. :D

Back