• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MY DS IS BROKEN!

IMtheMACHAMP

Im A POKEMON PHENOM
Years
  • My old DS broke.. i want a new one.. i dont know what the latest one is.. and my internet is acting up.. what does everyone recomend for an upgrade.. lol i know it sounds dumb but just answer the question

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • i would say yah get the ds lite
    heres what it looks like if you didnt know
    MY DS IS BROKEN!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I think the DS Lite is the latest one no?

Should be pretty cheap by now, it's been a while.

EDIT: Yeah, that's it. C: It's pretty good, a lot slimmer and you can change the brightness of the backlight. ^^

IMtheMACHAMP

Im A POKEMON PHENOM
    Years
  • ok thanks, sweet cuz i found a black one on ebay new for like 50 bucks noone has bid on lol haha

blasterzred

PokeNub Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Yeah the DS lite is the same price as the phat, so just get it. I want to upgrade as well eventually. Mainly for the size.

turismo

The one and only
    Years
  • por supuesto/of course go for a ds lite its slimmer,has 4 backlight levels and sounds are crispier and clearer and well come on it looks way nicer.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Um... DS Lite is the only thing on the market, so you don't really have a choice. All the old DS Tanks have been taken off of shelves.

Back