• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Episode!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Ladies and gentleman,I am proud to announce you that I have started to support Questshipping along with Baseballshipping!!!
    *Some fireworks explodes behind*

I won't make you wait more,and post full chapter 36,in 3 parts.
    Hope these parts don't make Kenta angry,I did it just for a good laugh in the coming parts(you will see).XD!
    Zip first,than the others,pc2 and pc3.

Spolilers(!):The thing azumarill shoots is not hyper beam,its water but catches electricity cuz the shock wave is still on azumarill.

A REQUEST:Can somebody post me a full body pic of the character Yellow from the manga?Not fanart,I want a real pic.I need it for a fanart,but I can't find a proper pic of her and I have never drawn her before.

Last edited:

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Are you back Raydrogiga? I spotted you online a few minutes ago.
    I miss your animated stories, and the club misses you :(

*sorry for double post*

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    AH!I'm caught!!!NOOOOO!no!
    *starts making weird sounds like he's choking*
    *dies*
    Okay...
    I went to holiday for just a week
    but I feel too weak.....(maybe I should try writing a poem XD)
    I dunno what's wrong....Yesterday I tried drawing Ash as a knight,Casey as a princess,and Tsutumo as a dark lord....Result?Disappointment...I had lost performance...Worked till 23 and revived a bit....Today I'll try it again.I hope the dustmen like my art...XD!!
    Well,it's good to see there's still people who is interested in my things....Thanx a lot,Kenta...I'll restart tomorrow...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    WWWWRROAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!
    *goes through the topics and hits the surface*
    Yes!I feel good now!Here is the last "part".No,the episode hasn't ended yet,but I got someone to help me upload my animations.Now,you can see the FULL Chapters!!!Not 4-5 short parts!I guess the next step is to put sounds to the chapters so you'll hafta download them.But not in this project,maybe with Rowind League.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Awesome scene! Im glad you can now make the parts longer.
    The dialouge is great too. Marina is scary when she's angry :D

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • Wow, you are a Casey`s fan too? Cool! I`m not alone :P
    I haven`t seen your all episodes, but it looks really great *claps* You are a Casey/Ash shipper? I liked this shipping long time ago, now I was Advanceshipper but I think, my love to old shipping will come back soon^^
    BTW, I like your Celebi`s pic. I must send it to my friend! he must see it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Replies,replies!!!!Thank you,thank you,you've created me!I'm living with you!!!

To Casey:Hey!I never thought I'd never find another fan...This topic's door is always open to you,that means we'll be always waiting for you.See ya till next part^^
    To Images:Wooooo,Mr.Images.....Glad to see you,where were you??

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Okay,okay,here comes the yo-yo topic!XD!Thanks for all the replies,this is better than I expected(I usually get 1 reply,but thass much much better)
    Now
    Casey-Well,I cannot give a certain date,but I can PM you when the chapter arrives,if you like.About Marina Club,yes,I'm a new Questshipper,but I don't think I am not ready to join that club...
    Purin-Yes,I have a poor site,that has only first 5 parts of my episode,my friend designed it,and I'm sending him the new artwork and the old parts.But,now P.O. forum is under construction,so I cannot send the artwork,I mean I can but he doesn't use his e-mail,he created the account just for me,so he could not take and put them into the site.Ummm...I don't remember the url..XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
    Whatever,now,I'm sending 3 new artworks,(no chapters for now,reason above)one of them is not fully done,it's kinda empty,but I guess that wont matter too much.
    Comic is about sth I posted in Manga Club,Bashers are actually masters in E4,but they have weapons bcuz they are in the secret army of Pokemon Research Community.All about a season I will start soon(comic first,and than maybe animation too...)
    And the last one is my fav!

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • That last pic looks real funny. Using Ditto to fool Misty. :D
    Good news for all Casey fans. She gets another Hoso special this next week in Japan. "Casey and Charizard! Intense Fire Training" The preview for it looked pretty good. My friend will send me it when its available.
    Cant wait to see more of your Episode^^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Yea,I know it,but where is that preview?I searched all the net but...
    BTW,it will worth waiting.The site project is running,and the chapter's almost done.It'll be much longer.The last part I posted was just 85 frames and this one is 206 frames already.And in that site,you will be able to watch the eps from the beginning(chapter by chapter of course)

SWORDS ALL TEH WAY!:rambo:

Last edited:

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Well, my friend is sending me that Casey special right now.
    Though I have to get to school now.
    Ill let you know how good it is

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    How does your friend send you the eps???Can he send to me too?
    I have seen the pics of the eps,some people say it's a normal filler,well,I dunno,but I wish all the fillers were like that.^^
    BTW the new chapter is ready.It's 334 frames.It has SUPER BBshipping and Qshipping clues!!(At least IMO)I am waiting 4 my friend to upload it now,shame he's a li'l slow...

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • He sends them to me through AIM.
    He puts the newest ones in a main file folder. then he can send or let you get them through AIM.
    I would send them to you if you had AIM.

BTW, seems Casey likes this pitcher for the Electabuzz a lot. since he helped save her. Though it is most likely a fan appreciation love.
    I wonder what happened to that Milksop boy? XD

Back