• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Episode!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Here's a new one.Enjoy....
    I have nothing to say more,weird,I usualy talk too much.....

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Oh man................he's pissed! :cool:
    I love what you did with Kenta :D Rest in Peace! MWAHAHAHA!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Hi guys.
    I'm gonna be away for 3 days,oh,and this may be my last post for a long time,my internet is soon gonna be over,than,you won't see me for like a month.....
    But I can make parts and give to a true friend of mine,he can post them here.Is it good,or would you like the real Raydrogiga to post his parts?

BYE,and I hope this isn't spam.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    thats fine. People have lives too. If you can get someone else to cover for a while, that will be excellent :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Allright!My internet is fine for now and tomorrow,but than it is all over!No,all is gonna be away.I wonder what'll I do without you,PC!Perhaps I'm gonna work REALLY hard on the eps and finish it before returning.I haven't talked to my friend yet,but I'm sure he'll accept it.It'll be like you're talkin' to me,because he doesn't know english enough to build a sentence.(I don't know that good too but at least I can make my own sentences)I'll write the message on a paper and he'll just write and attach.
    Should he register with a new name,or should I tell him my password....?
    Whatever......

This is my last pack before I leave,special 4 parts,nearly all of them is done today.
    Please write something as a goodbye,PC,please...!

(n_0)BYE!

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Very nice animations you made. What was he doing in them? Blowing up other versions of himself?
    Im glad to have met you and see your animations. I hope to see more to finish up the story and more afterwards.

Best of luck! Cant wait for your return! :cool:

Kenta

Rayder

Raydrogiga's Helper
    Years
    Hi!
    I'm that friend of Raydrogiga.We have similiar names,I hope it doesn't matter
    Till he comes back,I will post the parts
    Here it is,people

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Looks like i for got to post here.... So sorry. To bad his internet is gone. Hope he comes back soon. The ep is comeing a long great. Realy made me laugh this time. Hope to see more of it.

~Cassie

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    LOL XD! That next part was funny! Kenta called him a baka :laugh:
    Im glad your showing more of his works Rayder. I hope to see more :)

Rayder

Raydrogiga's Helper
    Years
    This is Raydrogiga who is talking.I'm at the university where my mom is working,and the computres have internet here.I logged in as Rayder cuz I couldn't remember my password XD!
    I'd bring some parts,but I didn't know we were gonna get here.
    Now
    I have some bad news for you.
    I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST FOR 3 MONTHS!But I'm able to post like these.
    Real Rayder will continue posting the parts,though,I have done too many so far,and it looks like I'm gonna add many fillers to the main scenario.
    See you.....soon or late....

Rayder

Raydrogiga's Helper
    Years
    Allright, here are the new parts, and note that thass real Rayder who is writing! All you have to do is to reply and wait for the next parts.
    Oh, and the zip is the first.
    Raydrogiga's special note:
    You won't have to wait too long, cuz I don't have anything todo other than playing MW and making the parts.The thread probably will be updated dailyc from now on (not on weekends), if Rayder doesn't become lazy.Enjoy, don't forget to reply!!!!!Rayder's gonna report back to me!

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    More great stuff! Hehe! Raichu scared Togetic :laugh:
    LOL! Kenta/Marina are sleeping!

Keep up the great work! :classic:

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

ARRIVAL!!!!!

You know,my internet was over and I couldn't buy a new one.Now,I'm back with ADSL.
    So,let the eps. continue!!!!I'm just posting 1 part today

Note to new members if they want to take a look:Misty and Junichi are the villains in this story,and remember that's just a fan-made eps,watch at your own risk(!) and don't blame me!

Here's what happened last:
    A 6vs6 battle was going between Casey and Misty.They were equal with the score 4-4.
    Kenta,Marina,Ash and Junichi were watching the battle.A pok?mon called RAYDROGIGA(now you should replace giga with exa)was the referee.
    Back at the audience:

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Glad to see you back
    Good one Raydrogiga :D

I'm all for Casey! Beat Misty to a pulp! *roots for Kenta too* :laugh:

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Okay,this is not a part of the eps,(I'm gonna post 3 new parts of the eps. tomorrow.) but I think you might like it.
    It is drawn on striped paper and with a red pen,because I wasn't planning to post it here,but when it finished,I loved it.
    BUT,.......
    Open it if you think you're mature enough,because even you don't see anything it includes half(actually less than quarter XD) "NATURAL"(or sexual for some) themes.......
    (BAH...I'm writing all of these to stay out of trouble...It's all safe IMO,but I remember some bad things happened to other people even I thought the things they posted were 100% safe too....)

Note that I didn't draw Casey in her usual clothes,it's about a project I want to explain Tomorrow,now,I hafta go to bed now....*YAWN*

edit:Don't forget to look at Ash's hand,and the little pic below looks weird,she's not doing the thing you may have thought!And I know her hands' position didn't come out well.

Last edited:
    Back