• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MY EVENT,SHINYS,SHINY EV TRAINED DARK TRADE THREAD

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2009
    dragonknight-08s- shop. webs. come

get rid of the e at the end and the spaces..im not allowed to post urls yet..<_<

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2008
    What are the stats and nature of your shiny mewtwo. I have level 55 shiny lucario evd speed sp atk myself , shiny level 56 adamant groudon, 66 level alamos darkrai evd myself and 44 level timid mystery mew evd myself again...

Paolo_MaSter

Event ManiaC
    Years
  • this r the PCJAP rigth?, were they legit checked ??? and by who ?

POKÉMON CENTER EVENTS (JAPAN)

BAGON WISH ID.37254

ABSOL WISH ID.24512

ABSOL SPITE ID.53205

PICHU WISH ID.02624

PICHU TEETER DANCE ID.63275

POLIWAG SWEET KISS ID.50211

ODISH LEECH SEED ID.09001

if u r very sure they r legit, i want u to take a look at my list for them, and if u mind post it in there so u bump it as well =) !

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
  • What are the stats and nature of your shiny mewtwo. I have level 55 shiny lucario evd speed sp atk myself , shiny level 56 adamant groudon, 66 level alamos darkrai evd myself and 44 level timid mystery mew evd myself again...
    No thanks,Tanjan123.

this r the PCJAP rigth?, were they legit checked ??? and by who ?

POKÉMON CENTER EVENTS (JAPAN)

BAGON WISH ID.37254

ABSOL WISH ID.24512

ABSOL SPITE ID.53205

PICHU WISH ID.02624

PICHU TEETER DANCE ID.63275

POLIWAG SWEET KISS ID.50211

ODISH LEECH SEED ID.09001

if u r very sure they r legit, i want u to take a look at my list for them, and if u mind post it in there so u bump it as well =) !
    I was just going to post in your thread.I got all hacked checked legit Jeremys and many other hacked checked events.They were hacked checked couple months ago,i think last year.But i'm 90% sure they are legit.

Last edited:

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
  • i said if those 7 pokemon i wanted were the PCJAP pokemon (wish event from japan), and plz if u mind try to put some bold in the sub titles of each event, cuz the list is a little messy and its hard to find what u want.... lol...
    I'll do that in my futre thread.I want your Movieplaya Deoxys,Nok Deoxys and Nok Ray.Check at the bottom of my Topic Post i updated my thread

Paolo_MaSter

Event ManiaC
    Years
  • perfect, i want these too:

- JEREMY Vulpix - **I DON'T POST INFO TO STOP HACKERS** - UT-**NFT**
    - JEREMY Ekans- **I DON'T POST INFO TO STOP HACKERS** - T-**NFT**
    - English Absol - 4/17/08 - OT Adnan - ID 58738 - Hasty - UTNEW!**NFT**
    - English Ralts (Charm) - 4/18/08 - OT JACK - ID 41168 - Hardy - UT -NEW!**NFT**

we can trade the PCJAP in other time, i need these 4 first k ?? what do u want for them, now please post it on my thread thx .. ^^

EDIT: We are not allowed to talk about noks in here sorry...

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
  • perfect, i want these too:

- JEREMY Vulpix - **I DON'T POST INFO TO STOP HACKERS** - UT-**NFT**
    - JEREMY Ekans- **I DON'T POST INFO TO STOP HACKERS** - T-**NFT**
    - English Absol - 4/17/08 - OT Adnan - ID 58738 - Hasty - UTNEW!**NFT**
    - English Ralts (Charm) - 4/18/08 - OT JACK - ID 41168 - Hardy - UT -NEW!**NFT**

we can trade the PCJAP in other time, i need these 4 first k ?? what do u want for them, now please post it on my thread thx .. ^^

EDIT: We are not allowed to talk about noks in here sorry...
    Sure,we can trade the PCJap a lother time.I'll send you a PM.

Back