• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Event Trading Shop :)

Mingo

Event hunter!
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    ok, I have to prepare the trade too...

Ermmm, I don´t have a pokepark mew, I have a palcity mew, I just saw that -.-

that would be fine i dont have that one :) so take of pokepark and add palcity mew :) im about to go on wifi now :)

And the Swablus nature is careful shiny ninetails :)

Years
  • My Event Trading Shop :)
    UT Birth island Deoxys
    UT SHINY Birth Island Deoxys

i really have nothing to trade, aside from TMs, i have them all in multiples, so the if you trade the above with me, I could give you 5 really god TMs of your choice.

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    UT Birth island Deoxys
    UT SHINY Birth Island Deoxys

i really have nothing to trade, aside from TMs, i have them all in multiples, so the if you trade the above with me, I could give you 5 really god TMs of your choice.

im really sorry but i already have all the TMs :S

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    Just Updated with more 10 ANIV Events, Jeremy Events, Modest Arceus, Palcity Events, and some My pokemon ranch Special Events!

And the New WORLD09 Weavile!

Demonic Aura

Lost Within my Own World...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    Hello there! ^__^

I was wondering what you wanted for your Shokotan Pichu? I have a shiny Rayquaza, but does it matter if it isn't UT?

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    Hello there! ^__^

I was wondering what you wanted for your Shokotan Pichu? I have a shiny Rayquaza, but does it matter if it isn't UT?
    Well yes sorry im only looking for UT things atm

Date for ur JEREMY Growlithe??????
    Jun.28 2007
    i have a movie arceus that is naive, mild and modest what do i get from them?
    Well what would you want for them? if your looking for different natured arceus' i could trade Quirky, Jolly, Quiet, Docile, Adamant

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    are you going to send me a copy back? cause i dont have multiple single only
    Ok if you so request :) but what do you want for them? (and just to make sure they are completely UT no extra ribbons, pokerus, replaced moves)

loucas

100% hot
    Years
  • Ok if you so request :) but what do you want for them? (and just to make sure they are completely UT no extra ribbons, pokerus, replaced moves)
    naive and mild has cured pokerus sorry

the mild has also a championship ribbo. so i guess the remaining on is the Modest one

Last edited:

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    naive and mild has cured pokerus sorry

the mild has also a championship ribbo. so i guess the remaining on is the Modest one
    Ok well i would still trade the modest one for something then :) do you want another nature arceus? or an event poke or shiny?

Updated Want list with a few Tangela related things :P

Back