• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Event Trading Shop :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2010
    I dont have many pokemon especially an event but i do have a 10 anniversarry suicune and i reeeeally want an eigakan arceus dont care about nature iv's or if its cloned i can make the ut suicune hold an item like pp max

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    I dont have many pokemon especially an event but i do have a 10 anniversarry suicune and i reeeeally want an eigakan arceus dont care about nature iv's or if its cloned i can make the ut suicune hold an item like pp max
    Is it the 10ANNIV? or the 10ANIV Suicune?

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    Added, be there soon
    although, I was asking if I could get a Darkrai for the Buizel, but Dratini is fine.

@shiny ninetails and Heunter Master: Im really sorry but my wifi has acted up :S it will take a while to sort it out i will PM you when im done fixing it :)

Oh and i didnt realise you wanted the darkrai i thought you were offering the darkrai but unfortunately atm im only trading events for events anyway :S

Years
  • @shiny ninetails and Heunter Master: Im really sorry but my wifi has acted up :S it will take a while to sort it out i will PM you when im done fixing it :)

Oh and i didnt realise you wanted the darkrai i thought you were offering the darkrai but unfortunately atm im only trading events for events anyway :S

KK, I'll be awaiting your PM :D

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    Ok just updating Front page with new PokePark Meowth, Wish Farfetchd and Palcity Lucario (I now have all palcity events :D )

WhiteTux

[G]reen_[L]antern
    Years
  • ill give you TRU Dragonite, Event Platinum Regigigas, and a shiny Honchcrow for arceus and pichu!

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    Sorry everyone but from now on the world 09 weavile is NFT atm im afraid (another forum has been offering me obserd things for it :D like 6 events mon for it :O :D ) I will edit it but its not working atm

It will become available when everything has calmed down :) and i will update the first post but it is getting really annoying that i cant edit it for some reason :S

Back