• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my first anime render

UnHoly

The Invincible
Years
this is my first anime render please do not use it without my permission

1165497984558at1.png

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Oh wow, that's a pretty good render! The only complaint I have with it is her legs, where the lines seem to have disappeared from too close a shave. *shot for a bad attempt at a joke*

But her head and the books are very very clean! Nice job~

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2007
very nice work! usually the anime renders are such a pain in tha -EDIT-! what program you used? Photoshop?

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Oh wow, that's a pretty good render! The only complaint I have with it is her legs, where the lines seem to have disappeared from too close a shave. *shot for a bad attempt at a joke*

But her head and the books are very very clean! Nice job~

Oh, no no no no! Thats the water pouring out of the pitcher, its not that its cut too close! ^_^ I to thought it was cut too close, but I noticed the pitcher was open, and I saw the almost invisible water pouring out.

But anyway, thats a really great render! Very very good! ^_^

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
xD;; Thats not the part I meant Captain Arcane, I meant the other side of her leg where it look pixelly~

Back