• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first blog post about me

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
But...KIWI! D:
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WERE IN A COMA! *Hugs close*

I pray for you and that wittle left arm of yours. ;3;
Get better soon so you can once again stay up all night and steal cookies and kill little children!

~Love, Wilskinson
Thank you, Wilson. :D *hugs back* I definuitely want to steal cookiues again... but I dont think I ever killed little kids :o

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
Years
Omg. I knew something was wrong something kept me thinking about you and I prayed that you were okay. I'm so happy that you are okay. I can't even explain how happy that I am that you are okay. I can just cry right now. I'm glad that you're recovering. No joke, I'm so happy that your okay.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
CITRININNNNN

[snuggles]

That's so terrible! Well, you're alive and kicking again, and we can all cheer for that, right?

...Wow, I am really bad at conveying strong emotion over the Internet.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Good grief. O_o

Good thing you're ok now. I wondered why you had suddenly disappeared... thank goodness.

Get better soon.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
Step by stepm, I'm getting better. Typing's a lot easier, in any case. :) And I'm forgetting less and less (although still nothing on the actual crash).

Omg. I knew something was wrong something kept me thinking about you and I prayed that you were okay. I'm so happy that you are okay. I can't even explain how happy that I am that you are okay. I can just cry right now. I'm glad that you're recovering. No joke, I'm so happy that your okay.
That means so much to me. :3 I really appreciate the fact that people care about me this much. :)

;~;

GET MORE BETTER ;;

I missed you <3
Thank you Jesh. <3 I will. :3

CITRININNNNN

[snuggles]

That's so terrible! Well, you're alive and kicking again, and we can all cheer for that, right?

...Wow, I am really bad at conveying strong emotion over the Internet.
I know the feelking. @_@ Words can only go so far without tone, but that's the big problem for us writers. :P Thank you. :)

Good grief. O_o

Good thing you're ok now. I wondered why you had suddenly disappeared... thank goodness.

Get better soon.
Thank you bobandbill. ^_^

Back