• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my first comic

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    well I have no idea what I'm gonna call it any ideas?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    k...wot should I improve?....the cruddy background or the speachbubbles or what?...

Years
    I thought it was awesome!speech bubbles..the person whos talking first in each frame..put their speech bubble the highes,the second person to talk second highes ect.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    well here's issue's 2 and 3
    my first comic

my first comic

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2005
    HE can get u anything ask me and ill ask him to make u an egg and he can teach me then i can make them !

EDIT by FG: This is spam, and has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, as does your previous post. Don't post in threads unless your post is relevant to the topic.

--FG

Last edited by a moderator:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    k...what that has to do with my thread and on topic:blue..nah I like my cruddy speech bubbes

Rea

A Lone Flower
    Years
    Hey vaati! I just don't know how you can make these comics. Well, I could but I'm too lazy too... Well, just want to say hi again and say the comics are coming along great!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    well with a little effort(my cool little slave morty) and some brain power(klem...rea u know who I'm on about)these "comics" of mine are possible

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    I thing it's comming along great! It's getting really funny too!
    "hey this isn't disneyland!" LOL!!! XD I really hope to see more, It's really funny!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    sure...time to use this "effort" that ppl talk about

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    well I'm expericing a mental block so here's a subcomic to keep you all happy
    my first comic

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Lol it's very funny! I think the scenes are awsome! I just get kinda mixed up with who's talking, you might want to add lines that connect to the bubbles and to whoever's talking so we know who is talking XD Anyway you did a great job! XD it's very funny, hope to see more soon ^_^

Back