• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Music Video

perthskies

Nostalgic
Years
  • My First Anime Music Video

Awhile ago I had an idea of making an anime music video. After seeing a few, I felt compelled to create one. So here it is, I called it 'The Life of Kouichi Kimura' and was created using Windows Movie Maker v2. It's my first release when it comes to these things, and I tried hard to match the music with the theme so I hope you all enjoy it. It features mainly Kouji Minamoto and Kouichi Kimura from Digimon Frontier, about their lives portrayed in Digimon Frontier.

It's 20.1 MB in size and you'll need the DivX Codec to view it. Right-click the link and click Save Target As... etc.

http://tdfn.dark-stars.net/Other/The%20Lif...hi%20Kimura.avi

The song used is 'Evanescence - My Immortal (Band Version)'. Enjoy. =)

Last edited:

HiKaizer

Beer Drinking Dragon God
    Years
  • I d/l it like you asked, it's not bad, while Evanescence isn't my thing the composition was good. If you're into Kouchi have a look people.

BTW I DO still exist, I'm just involved in a little project called year 12 XP

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • *Adds it to AMV collection*.. Oh man, thats your 1st AMV? Thats an extremely good effort. The song lyrics where good, but I don't think that music goes well with this sorta AMV. Really good effort though, I give it an 8/10

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • I think it went with it really well. But I'm an Evanescece Freak. What program did you make that in *wants to make one* XD; Id prolly screw it up thouhg >.>

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • I used Microsoft Windows Movie Maker 2. The first version comes with Windows XP, and the upgrade is free. Unfortunantly, it's only compatible with Windows XP. Thanks for the comment PichuSecretBase. =)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Mmm, just watched as much as I dare. >>;

*went through 3 computer restarts* >>;;

Anyways, it seemed to focus on Kouji too much to be considered a Kouichi music video... but the scenes did seem to do well with the song so kudos for that. =/

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • Yeah, I kind of had a feeling I put a little too much footage of Kouji... but they're brothers. XD So.. umm yeah... guess you're right there.

Thanks for the comment JKaizer. ^_^;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Perfecto! So much twin-ness... definitely better than the real video for the song. I love Kouichi love Kouichi love Kouichi love Kouichi... anyway, you chose perfect scenes to go with the lyrics. When I have a band, you are doing our music videos, and there's no argument there.

Back