• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first shop, please have a look...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Mence Master...Jane North asked for stuff too, and what i want of her's is the same as I want from you, right down to pokemon natures. Even though you two don't want the same things, they are the only two things from either of your shops that I currently need (POKTOPIA Magmortar, and Jolly Regigigas (Movie 08), so I'll give her first dibs at trading...her post came up first, but if she doesn't wanna give them up, those will be what I want from you, as well.

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Jane...im willing to go two for three with you...send me a bidoof, or some other crap with the two i want?

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    I need a Platinum move tutor for my Swampert...I need to give it "Superpower...The first person that can do this for me gets TWO shinies of there choice, that are not currently in trade negotiations!!!

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    These are the ones I want! =]

"Calm" Heracross, Lvl 1,
    "Timid" Uxie, Lvl 50
    "Modest" Azelf, Lvl 50

Check out my trade thread if you like anything. If you still dont like anything let me know and I'll put more out. The link is in my sig. ;]

Years
    I'm interested in your shiny tentacruel and remoraid. Are they UT?
    I've can offer a shiny delibird, pachirisu, sudowoodo, raticate, psyduck, roselia, primape, or ariados.

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    I'm interested in your shiny tentacruel and remoraid. Are they UT?
    I've can offer a shiny delibird, pachirisu, sudowoodo, raticate, psyduck, roselia, primape, or ariados.

one of the Tentacruels is BT (i had like one wild pkemon encounter with it), but i don't remember which one...the others are all UT...Psyduck and Rosealia are interesting to me...I'd take them, for sure.

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    hedgehog1128 I had to run the other day, but, yes, I will trade.

jane.north Yes...I'll make that trade.

pokemew What is the nature and gender of the Ralts?

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    ***NOTICE*** MY DOG CHEWED THROUGH MY NINTENDO DS CHARGER, SO I CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH THE SHOP UNTILL I GET MY DS BACK UP AND RUNNING. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE...ALSO, I AM PLAYING THROUGH FIRE RED VERSION AGAIN, SO IF THERE ARE ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS FROM FIRE RED ANYBODY WANTS TO MAKE, LET ME KNOW.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back