• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first shop, please have a look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    umm... i do need the spoink for dex completion... hmm... interested in a shiny mence?

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Check mine and ash's thread (battle frontier) just got a shiny EVd lucario :D

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    @ MartinNFLFalcon: Let me check around so I know it's legit, and not a hack. If it's legit, I'll take it.

@ Gunners: If it's from who I'm thinking it was, I'm about to get a Shiny Blastoise from him. I seen the Lucario. Is it Adamant?

*EDIT* NEW ITEMS IN MY SHOP!!! UT Shiny Impish Blastoise Lvl 36, Shiny Impish Miltnk Lvl 100 EV's unknown, Shiny Modest Magnezone Lvl 100 EV's unknown.

Last edited:

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    I get quite a few questios about what EV's and IV's are, and sometimes about Natures, too. So, I m putting up the links successfully used when I first learned about all of this.

And when you caught your pokemon, or hatched them from eggs, did you try to get a specific natured Pokemon? Click this link to see what they are......

When you train your Pokemon, did you battle against any other certain Pokemon so you could have the stats of the Poke in the areas you want them? Click this link to see what they are, if you still don't know what I mean......
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EV
    And when you caught your pokemon, or hatched them from eggs, did you try to get a specific natured Pokemon? Click this link to see what they are......
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nature
    When and if you did any egg hatching, did you look for specific values within the Pokemon's stats? To see what they are, click this link......
    https://www.legendarypokemon.net/javacalc.html
    If you said no to either of the first two, you probably don't have anything I need. I don't care all that much about IV breeding, but I do suggest that if you ever want to play competitively in tournaments, give these links a serious look over. You will find that Your Pokemon are ALOT better than the average Poke...but it does take patience.
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nature
    When and if you did any egg hatching, did you look for specific values within the Pokemon's stats? To see what they are, click this link......
    https://www.legendarypokemon.net/javacalc.html
    If you said no to either of the first two, you probably don't have anything I need. I don't care all that much about IV breeding, but I do suggest that if you ever want to play competitively in tournaments, give these links a serious look over. You will find that Your Pokemon are ALOT better than the average Poke...but it does take patience.

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Not sure i need a shiny Meowth. What natures are the Shiny Totodile and Shiny Mudkip you were given as rewards. I could possibly use those.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Interested in your Mystery mew. Check my shop link in sig

Years
    kk,i'll check it now for u~

lax for mudkip,quirky for totodile,i dont think u gonna use it

btw,i dont trade my shinies since idk how to clone

Last edited:

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    @ de_darkrai: Can you breed and tutor me an Adamant Charmander with Fire Punch in it's moveset?

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    "Timid" Mismagius, Lvl 58, MAX EV's in Sp Atk, and Speed (Cured of PKRUS) I BREAD CAUGHT THIS ONE MYSELF. I ASSURE YOU IT IS LEGIT!!!

I want this. Can I get its stats? I have plenty of ev'ed I can offer for it.

Years
    @ de_darkrai: Can you breed and tutor me an Adamant Charmander with Fire Punch in it's moveset?

i have an bad IV Ditto~so.....maybe cant~

Can u plz reserve a regigigas for me im interested in it^^

if u nid me to tutor u again use that pokes ;D

Last edited:

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    *BRAND NEW TO MY SHOP!!!*

"Lonely" Mankey, Lvl 1 (Moveset includes Close Combat, Earthquake, U-Turn, and Rock Slide)
    "Hastey" Geodude, Lvl 6

@de_darkrai: As stated in my shop rules, I will hold it for up to one week (from today), then it will be open to everyone again. Also, I will keep the tutor in mind. I might need something later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back