• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first sprite!!

On a scale of one to ten how good is this for a first try?

• 1-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-5

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 7-8

Votes: 3 42.9%

Votes: 1 14.3%

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

PierceChrist

Pierce Fett,Bobas cousin
Years
  • Whew Update peoples
    thought id go with a my viva pinata theme and present the sweet to its sour
    Now i just need to figure out Dirediles colour scheme
    -deflates caps-
    so yeah viva pinata+pokemon.
    No Lines
    Cocoadile_no_lines_by_piercechrist.png

Lines
    Cocoadile_Sprite_by_piercechrist.png

Reference
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/gregzkit/croc.jpg

Name:Cocoadile
    Weight:40lbs
    Height:3ft
    Type:Water.... meh im contemplating it
    Description:Cocoadiles are pinatas that enertain at childrens parties. When busted open theyre merely repaired and eat more candy.

Diredile_by_piercechrist.png

Name: Diredile
    Weight:1240lbs
    Height:12.5ft
    Type:Water/Dark
    Description: Dirediles are pack ambush predators that have been known to take down prey as large as Gyrados when provoked.

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Wow...This looks really, really great man! You sir have a talent. I would like to see these in normal 65x65 GBA format tho. Still, these are amazing, and you're right, Diredile is too complicated. Plus, he looks just like an Alligotor/a Crocodile whatever. I really hope you keep this up(and maybe tone down the size). Well, BOL!

EDIT: Jsut saw Diredile. Woa........Dude....Awesome!!! That thing is sooooo cool! I salute you;) Well, BOL!

PierceChrist

Pierce Fett,Bobas cousin
    Years
  • Wow...This looks really, really great man! You sir have a talent. I would like to see these in normal 65x65 GBA format tho. Still, these are amazing, and you're right, Diredile is too complicated. Plus, he looks just like an Alligotor/a Crocodile whatever. I really hope you keep this up(and maybe tone down the size). Well, BOL!

EDIT: Jsut saw Diredile. Woa........Dude....Awesome!!! That thing is sooooo cool! I salute you;) Well, BOL!

tahaha
    i should resize it
    i was thinking about it
    but then i was like meh
    when the time comes

SkittyLover77

No, not the face!
    Years
  • :o Wow, I wish I could do that. I'm good at splicing/recolering and all that blah, but scratching is like rocket science to me. Sweet! ^_^

Back