• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] My Frst Pokemon Art

ilanmelamed

Project pokemon: Minimi, Demimanimi. Manimi. MANIM
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    I'm kinda beginner at arting, but whatever, here is my paint:

METAL-PIKACHU!

Attachments

• IMG_20160726_092025.jpg
      IMG_20160726_092025.jpg
      322.8 KB · Views: 26

MorganW

That Kid You Don't Like
    Years
  • Really good, nothing spectacular but what can I say, my drawing skils are nearly non-existent. Also like how you added some extra info. Could be somewhat more organized however. Maybe you could make a sperate fact file for each fakemon you draw but whatever suits your style is best.

Kattiel

---Yandere-san---✂
    Years
  • I think you're doing great for a starter, the idea seems creative which is good, about the art itself I don't know what particular style you're going for but I'd say to try lifting your pencil more (your lines seem to be very continuous) it helps getting the lines more accurately to what you want and makes the drawing pop out more I guess ?

And draw lighter (I don't know if it's just the pencil that is dark or if you actually applied lot of pressure to it) not only makes it easier to correct mistakes but it also helps not putting too much strain on your hand and wrist (it will pay off the long way trust me you do not want wrist pain)
    Also instead of using the plain camera try to either edit your photos in an app or scan them with something like camscanner, a good quality photo makes your drawings look a lot better ^ ^

Hope it helps, feel free to take in or ignore whatever I said tho, everyone has their own way of doing things and in art there is no "correct" one : 3

Back