• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My grandmother

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
  • Im really sorry Cosmo. But like lots of ppl has said, God doesnt hate you. There would be no reason for him to. Things like this always happens, but God knows when it is time for someone to move on. And you cant blame anything on yourself, cause it wasnt your fault. If you dont want to talk about it you dont have to, but if you do, we are all here for you. Right guys?

Years
  • think, your grandma is in a better place. a place no human can comprehend. she is probably lookng at you and smiling knowing that you miss her.

decks2

Thinker in the making
    Years
  • I feel SO sorry. Losing a member of family isn't easy at all. Losking a friend or anything isn;t easy. Infact losing anything isn't easy. It was brave for you to post this here. My thoughts and I think to say OUR thoughts will be with you.

Back