• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My grandmother

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    oh at least that means things are under control for the doctors now... which is a good sign as perhaps through a longer period of time, she'll slowly recover with the aide of the doctors and her own will too of course. We'll continue to do as much as we can. It's not much and it's nothing factually helpful at all, but we'll do our best.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Oh dear Lord, I'm sorry. I know I don't know you much, but this is so saddening.. I'll pray that she gets by okay, stupid car accidents... They always ruin families, heck, I was in one too, and now I'm traumatized by cars..

Man, so much grief in this world. When will it come the time when nobody gets hurt? When no children will be crying in their rooms, pleading God to spare a person.. Man..

*dies*

IT?

Tag your IT?
    Years
    Im sorry about your grandmother im going trough the same thing,But with my grandpa :(

Magic.:disappoin

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I really hope she gets better, Cosmo. Nothing like this has ever happened to me, so I can't imagine how I would feel if it happened. (I haven't seen any of my grandparents for at least ten years.)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'm sorry Cosmo. It must be very difficult, thank you for letting us know though. You and your family's comfort and grieving will be in our thoughts and prayers of course. If you want to talk then do, but if not that's okay too.

Years
    Cosmo said:
    Unfortunatly, my grandmother died yesterday. My dad didn't have the guts to tell me till today.
    o thats so sadd im here 4 u i lost my grandmother last yeat and i still feel it

Cosmo

Is gone......
    Years
    Kairi said:
    I'm sorry Cosmo. It must be very difficult, thank you for letting us know though. You and your family's comfort and grieving will be in our thoughts and prayers of course. If you want to talk then do, but if not that's okay too.
    I am so upset, I think that God hates me.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Well, like Kairi said, you might not want to talk about it. We know you're very upset, even if we haven't personally experienced it. Just remember that if you need someone, we're all here for you.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Cosmo said:
    now now...God doesn't hate anyone. God is a strange and powerful being; he does everything for a reason.

I hate to sound insensitive, but let me share with you a fact of life. Everyone dies sometime. Your grandmother was probably old. You and her probably have many memories together. If she was as good a person as you made her seem, she has probably taken those memories of you and all her other loved ones to Heaven, God's perfect kingdom. God didn't want her to suffer here on earth, so He took her there.

Years
    So sorry. Well, my grandfather is almost dead. Or you can consider him dead. He doesnt remember anybody or anything. You sound very spiritual, TMBJR... you dont sound insensitive... really. Sorry, Cosmo. Cheer up, you will see her again next time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm really, really sorry Cosmo. I'm sure you must be heartbroken, and feel terrible. :( I was hoping that she would make it.

Years
    Cosmo said:
    God doesnt hate you. he loves you very much. he probably feels terrible about you being sad. i am here for you like i said before. i lost my grandmother in the last year. youll feel better soon. youll be ok, we are here for you cosmo. remember God loves you cosmo.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    My aunt died SHE OWNED AN ice cream shop dont worry I still cant get over that she died i mean first your like its a sick wrong joke then you cry........ IM SOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    bna_li said:
    So sorry. Well, my grandfather is almost dead. Or you can consider him dead. He doesnt remember anybody or anything. You sound very spiritual, TMBJR... you dont sound insensitive... really. Sorry, Cosmo. Cheer up, you will see her again next time.
    spiritual eh,
    Nah...I just had really moving religious experience recently. I'm beginning to look at everything as "why did God do it?" or "why did He allow it to happen?"

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Cosmo said:
    Unfortunatly, my grandmother died yesterday. My dad didn't have the guts to tell me till today.
    Omg, I'm so sorry.. Like Tmbjr said, God has taken her to a wonderful place. The place of everyone's dreams. We all go through this deppressing stuff, and one never thinks if its gonna happen to them. My friend died (she was just 14) and I thought back about how I never thought she could be taken away so quickly.. But just know your grandmother is in a better place.

Dry those tears, I'm sure your grandma would be sad to see you so blue. ;-; I'm so sorry..

Back