• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MY HISTORY TEACHER ARRESTED

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Funny?

What's wrong with you? o.o'
    That girl has probably been scarred for the rest of her life and you're laughing?

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Your sense of humour amazes me.

And he said scarred, not scared.

And she would be scarred because she was violated and since he sexually assaulted her, meaning he raped her or something along those lines.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    She's been sexually abused twice. Thats enough to scar someone for life. She'll probably be really timid from now onwards.

Years
    scared? when i saw her at school she wasn't even timid. She told me he set him up, and i said that was wrong. I tried to report it but i had no witnesses and had no proof.. So no one believed me.

that really pissed me off, and i might go to court

Last edited:

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    SCARRED.

Jeez, take some time to freakin' read someone's post. D8

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    ..ugh.

We're not saying she's scared.

SCARRED. Like scarred for life. Need a definition?

scarred
    adjective

1. deeply affected or marked by mental or physical pain or injury; "Could her scarred mind ever be free of fear?"

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    k, well, it's enough to potentially scar someone for life, it's possible that she won't be, but she would have to have an INCREDIBLY strong will to do so.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Seriously, if this girl wants to continue with this Paedo then either she's been brainwashed by him or theres just something wrong with her.

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Seriously? You're STILL making jokes?

You actually disgust me.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    scared? when i saw her at school she wasn't even timid. She told me he set him up, and i said that was wrong. I tried to report it but i had no witnesses and had no proof.. So no one believed me.

You're saying she deliberately left the pictures on her phone to get him into trouble? If that's true, you need to tell the police, even if you don't have any proof. Otherwise, you coukd end up being guily of 'obstructing the cause of justice' or something like that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Uhhh... so she left the photos on there why? To me it seems that she wanted to keep them there, otherwise she would have deleted them straight away or immediately presented them to some sort of authority.

And the use of sexual assault could very well be misleading, since we're reading it as "rape" but the term could have been used because she is still a child. For all we know she very well may have bumped uglies with the teacher willingly, and I wouldn't doubt that. She's probably just as much to blame and not innocent at all.

The teacher is still an idiot though.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    You're saying she deliberately left the pictures on her phone to get him into trouble? If that's true, you need to tell the police, even if you don't have any proof. Otherwise, you coukd end up being guily of 'obstructing the cause of justice' or something like that.

You do know she's a minor right ? So it really doesn't matter if she set him up he's still wrong in many ways.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    If the girl has nude pictures of him in her cell phone, the man couldn't possible have taken those pictures, right?

I'm not claiming to know anything about this, but I believe it's not fair to automatically assume the girl is a victim. That might indeed be the case, but why couldn't she have free-willingly had sex with her teacher? I personally know of some 15-year-old girls who had "boyfriends" almost ten years older than themselves, and they were doing everything 100% free-willingly. Not that I don't think there's something severely wrong in that kind of stuff, but I think it's unfair to always assume the man is a criminal and has forced the woman/girl to do everything. I think it's highly unfair to just assume the girl is a victim...

Although, even if the girl was willing to have sex with her teacher, that doesn't mean the teacher should say yes. He knew he was jeopardizing his job and his reputation and he did wrong when he had sex with the girl. He's a teacher, for cying out loud, and you'd think a teacher would know better than to have sex with underaged girls. No matter how you look at it, he is obviously a criminal and cannot continue working as a teacher.

All I'm saying is that the girl wasn't necessarily a victim.

If that's true, then she most definitely isn't a victim. I doubt the police would believe the man, though, even if he said he didn't force her to do anything. Then again, he might indeed have forced her to have sex with him. You never know who's lying. People will believe the girl anyway.

Ah, what an unfair world this is.

Back