• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my horibble sprites that I want you to rate

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    0.5/10 for all of them. also, don't make new threads like this. you should've just posted them in the one u had before -_-

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    look, just because ur embarassed about how no one likes your sprites doesnt mean u have to lie about it and try to cover it up lol be a man and take it..

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    wtf, not only are you an offical n00b, you're also an offical liar
    dude for the love of god accept critisism and mould into a better spriter and member

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    rikku, he was obviously lying..in another thread he just said he made the sprites on paint, here, he's saying he didnt make them.. sounds like lying to me

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    plus he managed to say "um" when thinking of a reason >_<

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    rikku you rock at acting

sparts you rock. period

obelis..guy you suck @ lying

accept you made them or you'll never improve

Dark~Lugia

Unknown character
    Years
    That is right. You should not try to make up lies to cover your terrible spriting abilities. Instead, you should accept that you are terrible at spriting and try to improve.

Last edited:

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
    Years
    Seriously. He asked for some ratings and we gave him some. He's just upset that noone gave him a single complement. I mean, I've accepted the fact that I stink at fusions and T-Cards. So why can't he accept the fact that that he stinks at... well everything.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    well i can see that I'm getting banned
    sorry dude but I cant help you

Back