• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My idea for a Pokemon Game Please Read!!!

What do you think of my idea

• Total voters

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Ok here is my idea for a Pokemon game

Ok I think it should go on the Cube

What happens is the first thing you do is you pick whether you want to be a Breeder, Trainer, Co-ordinator Ect and you also get to make up your own character,

Pokemon Trainer
    First thing you do is you start off by going to either Professor Oak, Birch or Elm and getting your first Pokemon of course it depends where you choose to start and then you go through the game conquering all four Pokemon Leagues (Kanto, Orange League, Johto and Hoenn.) and after you?ve done all that you return to your Home town and you get a letter to go take a test to become a Pokemon Gym Leader and then if you pass the test after 100 Gym Leader battles you get the chance to become a member of the Elite Four and after you?ve won one hundred battles again you?ve achieved your goal to become a Master Trainer.

Pokemon Breeder
    You start off in your Home Town/City again and you get your first Pokemon and a basic breeding kit and then what you do is you go around the world breeding all different kinds of Pokemon and you make your own type of Pokemon Food and you get more and more well known as a Breeder so you open your own Pokemon breeders place and after a certain amount of customers you?ve completed your task.

Pokemon Coordinator
    Ok what you do here is you get a Pokemon and you raise it up and make it look Beautiful so that you can enter contests and win ribbons to show your achievements and after you?ve won every contest at every difficulty you get an invitation to come to a Mystery Contest to prove your skills and after you?ve won that contest you open your own contest house in your home region and after around 1,000 contests you?ve completed this one.

Pokemon Nurse
    In this one you start off as a young Girl of Boy going to Pokemon School to learn about Pokemon and after a few years (they will go quicker because it?s a game) you go to Nurses College and after you?ve finished college you become an assistant for a nurse in a Pokemon Centre and then you open up your own Pokemon Centre and try to get your Pokemon centre to become one of the best around.

Pokemon Researcher
    You start off as a young Boy/Girl who wants to become a Pokemon Researcher and you go to your dad?s lab every day to learn how to become one of course you pick your dad out of Oak, Elm, or Birch (Have you ever noticed that all their last names are names of trees) anyway as you get older you become a young researcher travelling the world learning about Pokemon in the wild and when you get a bit older you build you own lab and set off young and aspiring trainers on there journeys.

So what do you guys think, I have had this idea in my head for a while now and I thought I would share it with you guys.

Pokemon_Veteran

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Woah! I think your Idea is really nice!

Only one thing though: Isnt the nurse and breeder adventure going to be too boring? :P

I like the Trainer one, the Researcher one and the Co-ordinator (even if i never liked competitions but its still a gr8 idea :D)

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yeah it might be boring to some people but for people who like breeding and nusing it will be a whole different story cs they might like it

Pokemon_Veteran

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    That's right, you really should have. Here comes the big bad mod to tell you off.

Read the rules!!

On topic, I think this is a great idea. I like being able to choose different career paths, so you're not always forced to do the whole 'capture, heal, repeat'. The Coordinator seems like a fun path to try, and obviously I'd love to take the Breeding path as well :-)

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    :o

LoL I love the Pokemon Trainer life, but if you say so... :D
    This proved the people's different tastes and how they are met by your idea Pokemon Veteran! ^_^

Stevo-kun

Years
    Thanks like i said ive been thinking of this for a while and i think it would revolutionize the Pokemon games because it meets so many peoples needs so do you think it will

Pokemon_Veteran

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    I think it's awesome...I wanna be a Pokemon Breeder!!
    Only...
    one flaw...
    if it's on gamecube, it'll be WAY BETTER and SOOO entertaining and pretty much flawless...
    and I don't have one.
    How about a multiplatformer, like, I dunno...with PS2?

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Lmao, the fact is that Nintendo will never give away its strong market of Pokemon :P

Nintendo and Sony are rivals, so if Nintendo puts a Pokemon game on ps2 must b really dumb o.O

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    It seems like a nice idea... but in some aspects - especially the Trainer bit - you kinda rushed the ideas and they seemed vague. At least this game gives you the idea to expand on the real world of Pokemon, and doesn't confine you to be a stereotypical trainer with one goal of being a Pokemon master. I'd like to see this in the future... but with a bit more ideals behind it. ^_^

Stevo-kun

Years
    Hey Water Pokemon Master Ningi is right Nintendo would never give up Pokemon and plus i can't imagine how rubish it would make the games look if it came on the PS2 and im sorry if ive affended you but the PS2 isn't good enough and if it was to be a multi-platformer it would go on the Nintendo-DS anyway

Pokemon_Veteran

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I like your detailed ideas...too bad we aren't all working for Nintendo, I'd like to suggest to them the fact of battling online with Pokemon. Pokemon on PS2...that would be cool, too bad Nintendo and Sony can't just be friends. (Japan sort of had this with Crystal Version and cell phones, but that never came to the states)

Back