• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MY introduction

Kobodestro

Dop the Luxray
    Years
    :t383: well then. so i'm on the pokecommunity. i don't know why i waited so long, but here i am. if anyone reads this, its nice to meet you. i hop you have a great day. but, continueing.(spelled wrong) i hope to contribute to the site in any way i can. thank you!

CJBlazer

Rogon, the Ninja Pokemon
    Years
    Welcome to the forums. I am CJ Blazer, the soon to be Wolfmaster.

I hope you have a great time and enjoy yourself. I am pretty new to the site, so I might not be the best guide for you. You can still ask me questions, though. Also, stop by my profile if you ever want to chat. Enjoy yourself.

Sincerely,
    Wolfmaster Blaze

Heeey there, Kobodestro, and a big welcome to the forum. :D Anything you'd prefer to be called, or is going by your username all right with you? And why not tell us more about yourself? Though it's up to you if you want to or not, of course!

Anyway, so long as you stick around and get involved in the community, you'll definitely contribute. PC has loads of sections for pretty much everything, so there's plenty to do around here. Though it might seem a little confusing at first, but that's nothing that can't be fixed with some time. Going by your avatar, I'll assume you like Nosepass, who I think has a muuuch better design than Probopass. But sadly I've never used it on my team before... I don't use many rock types at all, now that I think about it.

But yeah, have a wonderful time here, and I'm always around if you need any help or just want to chat. :3 Perhaps you can drop by the Adoption Center sometime if you're ever interested in a mentor to show you around the forum; that's another option to help you get more acquainted with this place and its members! Enjoy your stay and hopefully I'll see you around, yes?

Years
    Hello Kobodestro!

Nosepass are awesome! I love their cry and they're so derpy and cute! But I like Probopasses a little bit more as they are stronger and are look like such trolls lol. Anyway, welcome to the forum! As of right no, there doesn't seem to be a rock-type club for you to join (as I'm presuming you like rock types?) but there is are the steel-type and ground-types you could join! https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

I do hope you enjoy your time here! This forum has A LOT to offer, forums that cover numerous areas. It's a big site, but don't feel shy! Hope to see you around! :D

Back