• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My kwl sprites :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    My other thread has been long dead: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=56855

I am not accepting requests for the time being

Here are some recent sprites I made (DarkFeline edited the Lapras one to look better):

Comments are welcome :)

DarkFeline

I like pie.
    Years
    So cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool x3 I love the Lapras one so much :x <3 and the green one is so cool x3 and original \o/ and the Deoxys + Legendary birds.... Love love love love loveeeeeee
    Peace o/*

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Meh knows, you said no requests, but can I adopt the Zigzagchyena? ;D

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    sure, as said before just give credit :)

Here's one I just did:

--EDIT1--
    Here's Lt. Surge with a camouflage, the shading was a pain :X

Last edited:

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    [sarcasm] Yay, you are so cool! you can fuse and recolor/vampire sprites![/sarcasm] Then i saw your tamanta and i was moderatly impressed. Keep up the good work and stay away from fusions

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    err, in case you haven't checked my old thread I have many more scratches, revamps and other pixel art appart from fusions so no need for sarcasm, and I don't see any problem with fusions as far as they look cool... but I would like to see some of your pixel art too, by the way wtf@vampire sprites? revamps means it's an old sprite made with the newer ones style...

DarkFeline

I like pie.
    Years
    Aviex, you're not the sharpest pencil in the box, are you? :| wtf is your problem? What's wrong with doing fusions? People do it for fun, ya know? ..You DO know the meaning of "fun", don't you? Now, excuse me, I'm gonna do some FUSIONS and...vampires? LOL! Omg.
    See ya*

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    i was going to say revamp, but i couldnt help myself. Its not that fusions are bad, but its just that everywhere i go around pc, everyones only making fusions and over the years i have gotten sick of it. Im not as annoyed at revamps and im not annoyed at you. Its just been forever since i was back at pc, and the first sprites i see were fusions?

And who says im not bright.....stupid kids... :P

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    personally if I hadn't made fusions first I wouldn't have gotten to stuff like scratches, they help me work on the shading, etc

--EDIT--
    And I entered the world of chao making here's my first two:

comments are welcome, I tried to follow the structure of a normal chao sprite and therefore left the outlines black, if you think I should change them tell me :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back