• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My kwl sprites :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
  • thanks for the comments, currently I have no ideas for chaos so ideas are welcome :)

A friend told me a chao isn't really a chao without that little ball on top so I went and made the ball and added a bit to their heads :)
    My kwl sprites :D

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Can I adopt Surge? I'll give credit!

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
  • I love the lapras fusion...and the pikabok !?... maybe it got sick from eat too many pikachus... Mewtwo demonish-thing is cool too. Those last few sprites (chao?) look neat, but what is a chao exactly?

chao_lover

avy made by shadow rayquaza
    Years
  • good sprites!!i really admire the deoxys/moltres and articuno and all the deoxys ones...they look hrad...good shading and recoloringi give it a 9.5/10 at least...if not a perfect 10/10!! great work

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back