• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Latest Artwork

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I agree with Hoshika, these are great!

I really love the colors in the fist picture, it really fits. And with the second picture I love how you were able to get all the pictures in there and not make it look akaward or anything. Again, the colors work and the text looks awesome.

Excellent job Sig =D

Years
    Since no one has taken their sweet little time to reply to this thread, then I will. :3

Siggy, I must say, your artwork continues to inspire me just as it does many other PC members. The style, the coloring, everything to me is just as perfect as can be. ^^;

The Art Gallery isn't so much of a place like it used to be, I'm afraid. :/

Thanks. ^^; I've been trying out new styles of colouring, so yeah.

I agree with Hoshika, these are great!

I really love the colors in the fist picture, it really fits. And with the second picture I love how you were able to get all the pictures in there and not make it look akaward or anything. Again, the colors work and the text looks awesome.

Excellent job Sig =D

Yeah, I like the colours as well. Figure as much the whole "innocent" thing would be deserving of pale peachy colours. :<

Thanks Kyoko. :3

Animé style humans aren't really my thing but you are really good at them, Siggy XD I especially like the first pic. You've got the shading on the hair down-pat. :) Great stuff!

--FG

Thanks FG. XD A couple of times I wanted to sway away from drawing manga style work but meh...it's stuck to me like glue. D;

Signomi I love your artwork its so great, you and FG are the best on this website, well done

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

Well I wouldn't say the best to be honest, I'm sure there are other artists who can be much better than I. XD Thanks Queen Boo.

Anyway, here's a little something different from my regular pieces.

My Latest Artwork

Just a simple landscape scenery I wanted to make for a desktop background. Careful with full-viewing though, it's 1280 x 1024 in resolution...which is about the size of my monitor. :\

Years
    Anyway, here's a little something different from my regular pieces.

My Latest Artwork

Just a simple landscape scenery I wanted to make for a desktop background. Careful with full-viewing though, it's 1280 x 1024 in resolution...which is about the size of my monitor. :\

If I ever draw a wallpaper for myself, I have to do it as: 1680 X 1050.
    Try showing that to people XD
    As you know from my Da comments, I'm convinced that your under the influence on the second pic.
    and I think your art is awesome.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    You have done an amazing job Signomi!
    I have never thought that you were talented Signomi!
    Your Backround Reminds me of Peace,
    and your artwork reminds me of having fun XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    I'm amazed, you're wonderful artist, I love first one, wonderful colors and I just...love eyes

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Your pictures are okay, but they're so brightly contrasted and saturated. The lighting and the skin tones don't make any sense. Also, the folds on the girl's shirt in the second picture are kind of wonky. It seems to adhere to her breasts in some parts and not others and just doesn't look right. Also, the equal opacity on the two copies of the girl sort of deceives the viewer into thinking there are three girls. Try to make it a little clearer where the focus in your image should be. Your backgrounds are all white and so are your characters.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    The first picture is adorable. I like how you can CG the hair like that. But the shoulders are way too short. Also, the text kills the luminosity. It's better off without it.

As for the second picture, I'm amazed on how you pulled off that pose. But to support the way the hip is directed, her right hand should be placed on it because its really in a unnecessary position where it doesn't exactly coordinate well with the pose. Also, you should have laid off the duplicates of the girl. I don't see where you were going with doing that.

I am in awe with your CGing. For myself, I usually prefer traditional media, but I love your digital works.

Years
    Siggy you know what I think about your art work. It's totally awesome. I love your anime humans and the ones you made for yourself and I'm taking Scizz too as they seem to match: ARE AMAZING! I love the style you used and they're poses are awesome too. All I can really say is to keep it up becuase you can only get better ^_^

xxx

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Everthing about them is awesome. The background, the hair,
    and such lovely eyes. Great Job I hope you continue to make
    beautiful work like this.

AyuKurayami

Kurayami
    Years
    It's been a while since I've last viewed these forums. Even so, your art in particular amazes me. I envy your talent, for there seems to be a feel to them. Like usually, great job Siggy!

Back