• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My lemons got sqeezed into lemonade!

Lemonade The Sqeezed Lemon

I need Lemons to make Lemonade
Years
  • ..hands down for the coolest username here.

I am Lemonade, The Sqeezed Lemon, but you call call me Lemon or Lemonade or Zach. I misspelled squeeze in my username, which was intended.

I love lemons. I make Lemonades. I am a squeezer. I love Pokémon. I watch a lot of anime. I am nice and mean. I am 18 years old. My real name is Zach. I live in a lemon cave made entirely of lemons. I am familiar with forums in general, not Pokémon ones, though.

So, hello all PC members. I hope I can meet friends that love lemons like I do and we can then share our lemons.

THANK YOU.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Lemonade and lemons are freaking awesome man.

Anyways, greetings to PC! Hope you enjoy the stay, and your name will definately attract a few customers. ;)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    dude your user name is epic

anyway welcome to pc and follow the rules
    if you are looking for friends add me if you wish

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • ...why is your username so awesome.
    Anyway, welcome. I still consider myself a bit of a n00b (been here little over a year) so take it from me, this place is pretty cool~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Whoa. Lemonade... I want.

/kidnaps

j/k. Nice username. Welcome and all that. This is a pretty epic community, so take your time and explore everywhere. :3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Your username is freakin' awesome, gotta agree. :]

Welcome to PC, fellow lemon lover! Nice to have you here, lemonade. XD;
    Be sure to read the rules and FAQ and you'll have an awesome stay here. A stay as good as having a lemonade, perhaps? Naah, probably not. But still, it'll be awesome. XD;

Anyways, see you around the forums, lemonade. Looking forward to having a sip with you. X3

Years
  • Haha, thanks Derozio. Yours is pretty awesome, too. I hope I enjoy my time here and nothing beats having a lemonade.

And I am looking forward to having a glass with you. I am making some right now, so drop by my profile if you ever need to try my amazing recipe.

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
  • Really, hands off to the great and cool username!
    Well, Zach, welcome to PokéCommunity!
    Can ya make me a lemonade too?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Lemonade is awesome. It's my drink of choice whenever I eat out. Sadly, there's no lemon/lemonade Pokemon, just an item that heals 80 HP.

In any event, welcome to PC where you can sit back with a nice cold glass of lemonade and enjoy posting and getting to know fellow members. Just try not to spill any on your keyboard... that would be bad xD

Sonic65

welp
    Years
  • I guess you must be feeling...

My lemons got sqeezed into lemonade!

...quite sour.

YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Also hi.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Haha. Your username made me laugh a lot. I, too, love to drink lemonade, since I prefer it over other drinks. Anyways, welcome to the forums and pour me a glass of lemonade and give it to me via VM.

Rando

Lives to Eat
    Years
  • Hahaa, lemonade is awesome! I named one of my pets Lemonade. Hmm.. why can't I figure out the last time I drank lemonade? Bah!

Welcome to PC! What brings you here?

Gilgαmesh

Wow, this thread has gotten so many replies, and I'm quite not surprised.

...Well welcome to PC, dear Lemonade! As you can see, the PC population here is quite friendly(and it's apparent and evident that they have grown quite a liking to your username. I don't blame them, I like it too!) so I doubt you'll have any issues getting along with anyone here. :D

Enjoy yourself now~!

Your username is really awesome, though. I can't wait until Hiidoran sees this.

Years
  • @ Rando. Yes, lemonade is the drink all of us mush drink. It should replace water! What brings me here is that this forum need more lemons. I am spreading it here! And because I missed Pokémon a lot, and wanted to find an active forum and whatnot. Thanks for the welcome.

@Gilgamesh, I like your name :O Anything made of lemons and lemonade is awesome! And thanks for the welcome.

Years
  • Hah, I honestly do not care what you think. It's meant to be funny/fun more than 'awesome', and I am not easily offended. I'm sure many see it as funny rather then awesome, too. It's just..unique, don't you think? And do not reply back. Rules, whatnot.

Back