• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My little bro died

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Aw man, that must be terrible, especially since it's your brother, that will definitely be something that will take a long time to get over. I too am missing a brother, but he died a year before I was born, so it's just weird to think about.

pikafrogman

gomu gomu no fruit user
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    Well, My brother had a brain disorder called holoprosencephaly or HPE for short. so anyways he was in the hospital almost his whole life and his heart just gave out. The biggest reason i like pokemon alot is because Pokemon and One Piece were the only shows he would watch. Everytime he would watch it I would be right next to him watching it with him. So, The pictures of him, Pokemon, and One Piece are the only things i Have left in memory of him. So yea there is your answer. Actualy, thank you for asking.:'( And to all of the people who still think i am lieing after reading this think i am lieing, one word for ya, STFU!:pink_no::cer_frown::shocked: Thank you for the support and nice things you guys have said to me. It is very helpful to know that there are many people in this world that actualy believe me and are helpful to those in need. Thanks.:):chu:

Also @Luck Look at all the other things people post on this website. There is ever a thread that asks if your bysexual gay and stuff like that. My point is that if people post stuff like why is it not ok for me to post about my bro's death. Answer me and tell me if i am right or wrong not just Luck but every one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I am sorry for your loss. It's very hard when you lose a family member, especially someone you were close to.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Oh my.. i'm so sorry for your loss, pikafrogman. I've lost several of my grandparents, something that I accepted pretty quickly, since they were old and most likely going to die soon anyway, but your little brother.. I can't imagine how hard that must be for you.

Again, i'm sorry for your loss.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    You must have been heartbroken! :cer_cry:
    I'm not a very emotional kind of person, but now, I wish I was.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    Oh my God i'm sincerely sorry. Why does this have to happen to young people. Listen, if pokemon makes you feel happy then i hope you will enjoy yourself here at pc and remember the good times you had with your brother. i cannot say that i understand you because i don't have a sibling, but i am sure that he is watching over you in heaven.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    ...Uh. Oh wow. That sucks pretty hard, huh...

Nothing any of us can say to make to feel better. It's a harsh way of putting it, but I think your best bet would to seek people to talk to in real life, and if you want us to make you feel better, check in Other Trivia and read some of the threads in there, they usually cheer me up.

I don't mean to sound harsh, I really do feel sorry for you, and I really would like to help, but I don't know what to say. Just don't give up, yeah?

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Well, My brother had a brain disorder called holoprosencephaly or HPE for short. so anyways he was in the hospital almost his whole life and his heart just gave out. The biggest reason i like pokemon alot is because Pokemon and One Piece were the only shows he would watch. Everytime he would watch it I would be right next to him watching it with him. So, The pictures of him, Pokemon, and One Piece are the only things i Have left in memory of him. So yea there is your answer. Actualy, thank you for asking.:'( And to all of the people who still think i am lieing after reading this think i am lieing, one word for ya, STFU!:pink_no::cer_frown::shocked: Thank you for the support and nice things you guys have said to me. It is very helpful to know that there are many people in this world that actualy believe me and are helpful to those in need. Thanks.:):chu:

Also @Luck Look at all the other things people post on this website. There is ever a thread that asks if your bysexual gay and stuff like that. My point is that if people post stuff like why is it not ok for me to post about my bro's death. Answer me and tell me if i am right or wrong not just Luck but every one.

So they heart gave out that is sad. He was in the hospital almost all this life that is the sadest thing I have heard in years:'(. You and your family are in my players;). He sounded like a awesome kid.:cool:

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    Im really sorry about that. Younger siblings are the most entertaining people i have ever met family wise.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm not entirely sure how I should feel about it. I mean, I honestly don't know you, as I don't know the thousands of people who deal with death every day... I feel sorry for you but I honestly can't say that it hits me on a personal level simply because you, along with thousands of others, are a group of people I do not know personally enough for that to be the case. Posting such issues on such a large, international forum won't make you feel better simply because these people aren't close to you. Rather, seek the aid of those closest to you, such as friends, family, teachers and other such people.

Push forward. That will be the only way to overcome this.

And Luck, I won't be another "basher", but I would reccomend thinking of the situation at hand and not blatantly say something, even if you honestly believe it, because others may take it the wrong way.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    *stares at Luck* Now, these are the kinds of posts I like!
    I think this is the kind of attitude that Luck is having trouble believing you with. You can't pick or choose what kinds of posts you like or don't like -- well, you can, but it's not going to change the fact that these posts are open to being posted on your thread. When you post a public thread you have to accept that everyone has access to it and everyone has their own opinion.

I generally have trouble believing people with death stories because my twin sister (we weren't really related, but we were close enough to be twins) faked her death because her manager told her to since she got a recording contract. My friends and I found out and she apologized over and over but the point is that I don't take death claims very seriously nowadays. It broke my heart during the month I thought she was dead, and when I found out she wasn't it was the worst kind of betrayal, even though I did forgive her.

My condolences, however, if he did die. It's truly awful to have to go through something like that.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2011
    Hope you're feeling alright. It's a hard thing to go through. Glad it seems like you're coping with it nicely.

pikafrogman

gomu gomu no fruit user
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    I think this is the kind of attitude that Luck is having trouble believing you with. You can't pick or choose what kinds of posts you like or don't like -- well, you can, but it's not going to change the fact that these posts are open to being posted on your thread. When you post a public thread you have to accept that everyone has access to it and everyone has their own opinion.

I generally have trouble believing people with death stories because my twin sister (we weren't really related, but we were close enough to be twins) faked her death because her manager told her to since she got a recording contract. My friends and I found out and she apologized over and over but the point is that I don't take death claims very seriously nowadays. It broke my heart during the month I thought she was dead, and when I found out she wasn't it was the worst kind of betrayal, even though I did forgive her.

My condolences, however, if he did die. It's truly awful to have to go through something like that.

Now, to me that seems almost worse then someone actualy dieing but hey that is just me so anyways i can actualy understand why u might not belive me because you have a reason but i dont understand people who just say something and the only thing to back what they say up that it was just teir opinion so i feel very sorry about your twin fakeing her death and if you dont mind asking can you tell me more about thing incident.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Now, to me that seems almost worse then someone actualy dieing but hey that is just me so anyways i can actualy understand why u might not belive me because you have a reason but i dont understand people who just say something and the only thing to back what they say up that it was just teir opinion so i feel very sorry about your twin fakeing her death and if you dont mind asking can you tell me more about thing incident.
    It is, because you know that they lied to you and it hurts you a lot, even though it was for a legitimate reason. I'd rather not speak too much of it because of certain private reasons, however.

Like I said, I'm not saying your brother didn't die. I'm just saying that I do understand where Luck is coming from.

Back