• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My little osito!

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
    Most people irl call me Jen, short for Jenna which is my real name, as it were. Some people in a forum I was part of some time ago called me Sovy/Sov/Sovywovy (sshhh, no judgie), short for Sovereign, which was my handle back then.

Years
    I have quite a new nicknames both online and off. Online I've gone by James, because people always said I was more of a James than a David. No idea why though but I preferred James so I didn't complain. And I go by Davie mostly now because it's adorable and David is such a common name and I find it boring.
    Offline though I've been called Hybrid and Day-Day. Hybrid because the I met the group of friends who call me by that through playing Mario Kart on the DS and that was my name so that's what they called me. Plus someone else was called David already and saying "Chinese David" and "White David" got us some pretty funny looks on the bus. Day-Day came from when I was little and was still learning to pronunciate properly. I could say my name properly, but when I tried to say my full name it came out "Day-Day Don Dames" and my parents thought it was adorable so it's stuck all these years. Eventually my sisters picked it up and now the whole street knows me as Day-Day.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    None IRL. My name is so short it's virtually impossible to create nicknames from it (of course this ignores the four letter "nicknames" given to me by my parents xD)

On PC, my nicknames are naturally, either "Elite," "Overlord," or "LeSabre." I'm particularly fond of "Overlord" myself, though that seems to be the least used out of the three.

Back