• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • Why is it that everyone is fangasming over Twilight Sparkle nowdays I don't get it. :/ But other than that, I've been looking up cool songs. I found Cupcakes, Art of the Dress and the theme in 8-bit form and Equestria Girls feat. Nigel Thornberry. :D

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • To be honest, I love them all alot. xDDD;;
    You've gotta post the Equestria Girls feat. Nigel Thornberry here! That sounds priceless. o3o

...Oh, and that is one epic title change btw, Alty. o3o

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Why is it that everyone is fangasming over Twilight Sparkle nowdays I don't get it. :/ But other than that, I've been looking up cool songs. I found Cupcakes, Art of the Dress and the theme in 8-bit form and Equestria Girls feat. Nigel Thornberry. :D

75% of the improper demographics of My Little Pony is also part of the demographics for the Science Channel. Which means a lot of nerds/geeks watch My Little Pony, which mean a lot fangasming for the smartest pony, clearly Twilight Sparkle, who is studying Quantum Electrodynamics Physics and Magical Applied Hyperbolic Sigma Calculus in my fanfic.

And thank you guys, I love and tolerate you all!

P.S. My Twitter is now Trollestia

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • The Equestia Girls ft. Nigel Thornberry was hilarious~

The title is too loco in the coco

Anyway, I have an update on my fanpony, Sunshine Spark~
    Spoiler:

I kinda derped out and stopped coloring for some reason. And that big ol' clear spot (I forgot to fill it up with white xDDD) on her flank is where her cutie mark is gonna go of course, as soon as I think of one.~

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • It's turning out nicely! :O
    Any idea on what the Butt Symbol might be?
    (...maybe something to do with sunshine? o3o /derp)

EDIT: OH GOD. LOL THAT IS AWESOME. Nigel is badass. xDDDD;;

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Obviously ther pony's gonna have a race car on it derp. :D
    Brb, making a race car cutie mark pony named Flash Racer.

We should ponifiy some superheros and put there logo's as their cutie marks. I'll do one as soon as I get some time.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I could totally imagine the Flash being a male version of Rainbow Dash, but more Wonderbolt-ish in a sense. Also Big Macintosh's red colour as well. ^_^

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I don't know of any other cool ponies which could be superheroes of a sense. But anyway, I'm listening to a Dubstep remix of the Cutie Mark Crusaders' theme, and I think it's pretty awesome. :D

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • Hello everypony, I apologise for not coming on Pokécommunity for a long time but I got bored of the Pokémon competitive scene for a while and I had my exams to concentrate on. I'm back now though, so yeah.

Edit: Might as well embed this video that I made recently.

My Little Charlie: Winning is Magic

Last edited:

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
  • I shall join you, my fellow Bronies! :D

I recently joined the Bronytoons team to help work on this.

I shall be concept arting. :D

Back