• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My most recent random cards--

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    As you may know, I'm not the best at faking... hardly good at all...
    Anyway, here are my most recent random cards:

-Umbryuu* <My Fakemon
    -Imakuni?'s Jynx* <AHH!
    -Imakuni?'s Iceuno <illustrated when I was 7!
    -Pikachu <It's Pika ^^
    -KougaWolf's Mew <whoops; misspelled NeoRyder
    -Starmie <definately not the best...
    -Weezing <My very first Weezing illus!
    -Imakuni?'s Slowpoke <Hehe ^^
    -Magnemite <I hate that pic!
    -Magneton <Better than Magnemite
    -Porygon2 <Good enough.. I guess
    -Relicanth <I wanted to make it, so I used 3rd gen...
    -Porygon <My first E-card

*Credit to purity (Pokemon Zeo) for the blanks.*
    *the original credits cannot be seen because I replaced the borders.*
    *I would use the Fangking blanks, but the pages take too long to load, I still managed to get 1.*

Tell me what you think;
    Err... I think I know what could be said about the Imakuni? cards...

Last edited:

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
    Really my knowlogde of the fake cards of the Ikumani set is practically zero. However let me say than the collab between you and Neoryder is awesome... really a great improve in the illustrations.
    Also you Improved the resolution in your cards ^^.
    Really oiginal effects for Pikachu and for Umbryuu. Let me say than my favorite is KougaWolf's Mew for it attack and Illustration

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I love the illustration just like that, really blurry... but the blank is pretty damaged... The Recover attack was pretty common those days... and Swift was too... so nothing special about those..

Nice effort trying to combine blanks! ^^

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I thought the illustration was alright, but I know I killed the blank XP
    I couldn't really think of any original attacks at the time, and I had already put the description on, so I figured give it the attacks that were identified in the description. Next time, I'll try to be more original.

Thanks for the comments ^^

----------

*Added Weezing*

Last edited:

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I do believe you can change MS Paint saving setting, for a best file image. But that Weezing is very well preserved.

The illus is neat! Looks like sick and plagueful! MWHAHAHAH

The Power should say: "No Trainer cards can be played while Weezing is in play."

Poison Burst is a very neat attack.

The Pokédex flavor text of Weezing doesn't say the head grows, it says that in certain conditions, two Koffings can fuse into a Weezing.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I do believe you can change MS Paint saving setting, for a best file image. But that Weezing is very well preserved.

The illus is neat! Looks like sick and plagueful! MWHAHAHAH

The Power should say: "No Trainer cards can be played while Weezing is in play."

Poison Burst is a very neat attack.

The Pokédex flavor text of Weezing doesn't say the head grows, it says that in certain conditions, two Koffings can fuse into a Weezing.

Well since I was using an older template, I used the old phrases; it's the same as Dark Vileplume's Pokemon Power: Hay Fever, word by word. As for the description, I was trying to be unique. Without looking at any existing descriptions, I concocted something. If I were to make a Porygon, I'd probally say that it was developed from misselaneous files on a Chinese Guy's computer... ^^ I dunno.

Well, thanks for the comment anyway-- I just might try a Porygon... WAIT! I have a Slowpoke! *Added Imakuni?'s Slowpoke*

@Blennix: Thanks ^^ My newest cards are going to be Neo.

--------------------

*Added Magnemite & Magneton*

--------------------

*Added Porygon2*

--------------------

*Added Relicanth*

Last edited:

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Wow! Great cards!
    I especially like Relicanth... it has a feel that the other's don't.....

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Imakini?'s Slowpoke:
    Love the attack, and like the Power!
    The pic is sooo cute and neat!

Magnemite:
    Love the Power! But it should start "Once during your turn"
    Energy Surge is cool too, but back those times, 2 Energies on an evolving Basic didn't cause 30 damage, maybe 20 and an SC.

Magneton:
    This card is just an improved version of the latter one.
    Oh well.

Porygon2:
    I love the art!
    I also like the Power.
    The attack is very neat too!
    But you killed the blank, again...

Relicanth:
    Not a good idea to use Purity's Advance blanks. Try getting Fang's or Cascade's ones.
    But nonetheless, I like the art, and I love the Power, though I should be a Body...
    I also like very much the attack, but it should say: "You may discard the Stadium card in play. If you do, put a damage counter in the Defending Pokémon."

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I too agree that Imakuni?'s Slowpoke is cute. ^^
    What? No comments on Magne- art?

I should probably stop using refeactor cards, I almost always kill them...
    Porygon2 was fun; the Pokemon itself was made entirely of Microsoft AutoShapes-- I figure that a Pokemon developed on computers should be made completely on a computer. Relicanth was also fun, it's the first PokePic I've ever used that was colored by hand, rather than computer.

Any ideas on what non-3rd or 4th generation Pokemon I should try next?

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Well, I havn't managed to make Skarmory yet... but I pulled off a Porygon using an Expedition blank like you told me to try on Yahoo.

*Added Porygon*

The first attack is kind of pointless... If someone had this card, I think they'd just put 2 energies on it and just use the 2nd attack...
    ^^ I couldn't really think of anything.

Back