• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My new Pokémon Game

Years
    If you hate Mac OS X, then get Virtual PC.

Well, after a little while, I have decided to post some screenshots. (I am sick, so I can't make them as fast as I normally can)

Your House
    My new Pokémon Game

My new Pokémon Game

The Lab
    My new Pokémon Game

Pics of your rival's house coming soon!

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i just asked my mom about virtual pc and she went ballistic in my face about being happy with what i have. fortunately I found an old windows laptop lying around but the game doesn't play on it...it's XP too

Years
    Well, I am officially sick. Anyway, sorry about the game not working. I shoild have a new demo prepared next week. (I was aiming for this week, but as I said, I am sick.) I also have a new screenshot. It is of the house near Rusturf Tunnel.
    My new Pokémon Game

Years
    Yep, this is the indoor tileset you gave me. I alos decided to do Cutter's House.

My new Pokémon Game

Making this game is just like drinking Mountain Dew, I can't stop.

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    Wow, I wish I could do stuff like this, creating games, but sadly...I can map, but don't know anything about scripting or RMXP T_T

Years
    Well, I am going to pause work on the game. I am going to finnish the complete Advance series tileset I am working on. When that is done, I will start work again.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Some of your mapping can use some more stuff like flowers and stuff or some rocks,but sounds nice so far.

Years
    Well, I am sorry to say this, but I am pausing work on the game. My interest has died down on making it. Plus, I am currently working on a Gold hack. (See here. ) I do not know when I will be working on this, but it will be pretty soon, which is about 3-5 weeks.

Back