• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My next deck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Ive been thinking of putting together a "dog deck". Im going to dub it Hells Hounds.... Or the Hounds of Hell, whatever. Here is what I was thinking for starters (its pretty vague, so bare with me).

-Pokemon
    3x Poochyena
    2x Mightyena
    4x Hondour
    3x Houndoom
    3x Eevee
    2x Umbreon
    1x Flareon
    1x Entei

-Trainers
    4x super energy removal
    4x energy removal
    2x life herb
    2x super potion
    2x cynthia's feelings
    2x gust of wind
    1x bucks training
    1x proffesor cosmo's discovery

-Energy
    I will work out the energy as it actually gets put together. I will probably have room for more trainers.

So what do you think for starters? I know it would probably get whooped in contest, but it seems like a fun deck- and a cool theme to boot!

warudo.kun!

I see what you did there.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    I'm liking the theme. Although I would add a bit more variety.
    lol @ your avatar.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Laugh it up at the fat man! Lol jk. Yeah I know what you mean. I have a habit of making decks extremely repetetive. Usually that stems from knowing what I want out, what kinda strategy I can employ, etc. This deck would have to kill fast, or else anybody would build up and just cream it:C

(Note to moderator: I probably should have posted this in the 'deck building' section. Is it possible to get it moved? Thanks!)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    If you're worried about Speed, add in Prof. Oak from Base set. Or I guess you could use Claydol(GE).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back