• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] My old TCG collection

Years
  • Just wanted to show off my old cards from back when I was a kid, which are all from gen 1 and gen 2.
    There are both Dutch and English cards in here. Dutch Pokemon cards were a thing for like the first three sets or so.

I've linked the images both directly as well as copied the viewer links just in case. The images are set to Private, but viewable to anyone with the link.

Holo's:
    Spoiler:

The normal cards are sorted by type, but there's multiple tabs that have two types on them so each spoiler might end or start with some cards from the previous or next type listed on the first or last image.

Electric types:

Normal types:

Fire types:

Psychic types (+ my only Dark type Card in this collection =P):

Grass types:

Water types:

Fighting types:

Trainer cards:

Energy + Dark/Light cards:

The second image in 'Energy + Dark/Light cards' is pretty blurry, however the bottom row is from the next page and I'm not taking another image just for some energy cards lol

Gym Leader's Pokemon cards:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh they've definitely got some condition issues... like the English Hitmonchan holo has a pretty noticeable scratch/scrape on it above 'Special Punch'. The Electrode holo is probably the one that's in the worst condition and has a lot of small scratches mostly around the edges, but in other places as well.
    It's not very visible on the photo, but the Charizard Holo was once folded in half vertically.... yeah... I don't remember why lol or if it was even me who folded it...
    Kid me should've definitely taken better care of some of these cards lol

Back